Hacking [HOWTO] Use OOT Exploit on SKY3DS/Non Working Carts

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to work using Sonic's method but the AQEE (First Time).sav

PSFnVRW.jpg

did it work on the first or second slot? and did you have to wait 30 seconds before pressing A?

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. trying all of these combinations and I now receive 3 types of freezes. White screen on bottom, normal bottom with the map and black on both screens (which got me thinking I was in but it never went to GW). holy shitballs.

US version

joseph0042

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. trying all of these combinations and I now receive 3 types of freezes. White screen on bottom, normal bottom with the map and black on both screens (which got me thinking I was in but it never went to GW). holy shitballs.

US version

Same here

isaacclarke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also getting frozen white screen when using the most recently updated US save/template (after waiting 30+ seconds before pressing A). Also tried Works First time.sav but still getting the white screen frozen on both (not sure if there's a difference between the two). I've also downloaded the rom from a couple of different sources to rule out it being a bad rom for some reason.

qproject

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Confirmed working on EU. I had to wait 5-10 seconds before pressing A. Pressing A too quick crashed the console.

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
add a fourth type of error - the game will actually say error and kick me back to the home screen after pressing a.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I went to a garage sell last saturday, and the lady had a PS2 for sale, but she had a sign on it...