Misc Howdy, thought i'd introduce myself.

altstink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there all, just going through the process of making this account and saw people were posting little introductory threads for their accounts and thought I'd do the same !!

I'm stink/stank, and I've interacted with the homebrew scene for years from the side-lines, helping out with leaks here and there as well as documenting and archiving certain games, such as BOTW pre-release and PKMN Red/Blue & Gold SpaceWorld '97.
I've not much technical skills in regards to developing my own programmes but do hope to expand and refine my skillset in that direction with time, with the hopes of learning C+ and helping out directly rather than from the side-lines.

I also just love the community and the memes that arise from it, GBATemp has always been a pillar of the homebrew scene and it'll be awesome to finally directly contribute and help continue that into the future !!

Please do let me know if I need to do anything else, and I hope y'all have a good day ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright