How well can you balance responsibilities with social life?

What's your status? (All choices assume you have a social life, if not please do not vote)

• Married with a job

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm just curious to some of the people here how well they manage to do these things. I know that people make personal decisions to do such things like not have kids or relationship to keep to themself more time to do things they want to without other distractions. Is nothing wrong with that. But what about the people who have a full family, relationship of a spouse and kids, a job? Do you still manage to have time to do all the interesting stuff like hang with friends, go watch movies, get together and play games and have time to do things without conflicting any problems with important life stuff?

If you have any stories to share below, please do, I'm curios to know. If you rather vote in the poll, is also there. (If the poll choices doesn't represent you, do not vote. Is simple as that.) :)

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I personally devide interests to days and get on with my life.
For example, Thursdays are for friends and Fridays are for family (leaving the rest of the week for me).
I wouldn't call myself an introvert but there's really nothing of interest to me to do outside home other than going out with my friends (and rarely family).
Recently got a new 3D printer and am still tinkering with it and building all the useless things I can think of (like a Plumbus!) :rofl:

I'm I a relationship (building to marriage) with a job (physician/doctor).

Last edited by Super.Nova,

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
None.
Thing is, since I was a child (still today), I had more complex interests than soccer and mainstream music.
Here's an example.

As for social responsabilities, if you don't consider school asignments, not much at all.

Sin título.png

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I go a day at once.

I have a job, and a girlfriend. We have bills, groceries and rents to pay. We split it up in halves, and we're good to go.

As for the social part, we hardly make plans. Either we're free during a day and happen to meet friends, family, do our things too, or we have stuff to do, like work, dishes, sleep, then we simply say "sorry, not today.".
It goes a day at once, and that works well this way.

If it goes for myself alone, I usually take my days off to do activities, and my binge drinking internet sessions :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since