Tutorial  Updated

How to use Loadiine for Noobies

Edit: I completely revamped this guide so it is completely up to date! Now it's split into three different videos.

This will probably be the most straightforward and noob friendly tutorial out there showing even the technologically challenged how to use Loadiine to play Wii U backups. Anybody who follows along should be able to get it eventually!

To get the most of the experience you may need to watch the videos on YouTube because I do have annotations clarifying some things and the descriptions are very helpful but watching it here is also acceptable.

Part 1: Extracting .wud files

Part 2: Setting up the SD card and loading backups

Part 3: Updating your Loadiine games

Here's a playlist with all three videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo59pBvZG2_nbarZS66CtDJNzg6-wx6HA

Last edited by Ericzander,

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings. I just got a brand new Wii U as a gift, so Im very new to the Wii U scene. But I am deeply interested in Loadiine.
Does this tutorial work with Wii u on update 5.5.1 U?

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob Stupid Question but How do I install Loadiine to my Wii U. I'm using OFW right now @ 5.5.1 with Blocking Auto Updates already to put homebrew on it. Is there a guide for What i need to Install on my Wii u before Loadiine. Help is appreciated

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Edit: I completely revamped this guide so it is completely up to date! Now it's split into three different videos.

This will probably be the most straightforward and noob friendly tutorial out there showing even the technologically challenged how to use Loadiine to play Wii U backups. Anybody who follows along should be able to get it eventually!

To get the most of the experience you may need to watch the videos on YouTube because I do have annotations clarifying some things and the descriptions are very helpful but watching it here is also acceptable.

Part 1: Extracting .wud files

Part 2: Setting up the SD card and loading backups

Part 3: Updating your Loadiine games

Here's a playlist with all three videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo59pBvZG2_nbarZS66CtDJNzg6-wx6HA
Could you help me with copying updated&dlc to gamę folder on Loadiine GX2 i do not found proper tutorial or manual that is Simple to understand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??