Hacking How to transfer a game from ps3 to ps tv?

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed tutorials and when I go to copy it says I have no content. Got 3 bubbles on my ps3 (socom 2,3 and modnation.

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only certain PSP games will transfer (assuming here that you're transering PSP games and not PS Vita ones). If you want the game for hacking, get the echo chrome psp demo. That worked for me, and it's free.

Vlad_78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
G3TC1GW.jpg

I also want to understand how transfer ps3 games for vita VT ? I am planning to buy one at this end of month , I saw that only has a USB input , and what I saw it for the dual shock 3 or 4 control , I saw another entry to connect to the PS3

This came from my zenfone GO using fuckstaka

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I also want to understand how transfer ps3 games for vita VT ? I am planning to buy one at this end of month , I saw that only has a USB input , and what I saw it for the dual shock 3 or 4 control , I saw another entry to connect to the PS3

This came from my zenfone GO using fuckstaka

You must use content manager over wifi. The USB port is only for syncing and charging controllers.

Reactions: Vlad_78

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now you can also use Henkaku if you are on 3.60 you can directly connect to PSN with PS Vita TV maybe even with LAN connected to the router for maximum download speed.
However it is not recommended by yifan lu because maybe Sony can recognize the patches used, but until now I had no problems, activating and downloading God Eater 1 was no problem at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...