Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Heeey guys!
biggrin.gif
I know most of you are from the US and are prolly starting their happy vacation right about now. But I live on the other side of the world and tomorrow is the last day of my vacation....then school ensues again.
frown.gif

And it's not helping that I'm being struck with pre-school blues like an incomplete set of books, a premonition that school is gonna suck and even petty ones like how to carry all my books in a small bag cause school won't allow me to carry a stroller-type one even for the day. Oh, and I'm going to be a Junior, btw. ^^

So, how would you guys spend the last day of your vacation? And perhaps some suggestions for me too? That'd be nice.
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I am normally bored as hell on the last few days of holiday (holidays for the last 6 years have been around 3 months long during which I have no job), still I like to continue relaxing and mess around well into the night (being tired as anything the first day seems to just get everything over quickly).

sjdestiny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
We have like a dozen books and a dozen notebooks plus more for other subjects. >_> Our high school, I'm assuming, is alot different from you guys, cause class is from 7 - 4 and we need all of our stuff cause our subjects for the day involve all of them.
smile.gif

PS: I gotta pay to use our stupid lockers...
frown.gif
darn school

Danieluz

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol here in portugal today was my first day of vacation
biggrin.gif

Scholl will only start again on September the 22th or something lol

sjdestiny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Haha thanks for the replies guys. I drank a few glasses of Martini and that's it.
smile.gif
As for school today, it went fine...better than i had expected actually.
ohmy.gif
Plus I made a cute friend.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game