Status
Not open for further replies.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's official: Nintendo has patched this, your DeviceID now has to match your DeviceCert for account creation to work.
Welp, it was fun while it lasted.
That brings only one thing to mind..
goodnewseveryone.png

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The "3DS Ban: What can you do" Topic gives the following instructions:

022-2812 Error Code:
A patch was already made, but it's not 100% working yet, here's how you do it:
1) Download this file: https://transfer.sh/OLf8K/arm9loaderhax.bin
2) With the arm9.bin in hands, just go to the root of your SD Card and overwrite the actual arm9loaderhax.bin that is there with the one you just downloaded.
3) Now you're done with 022-2812, but probably will get a 022-2501 error code instead. It's because of your NNID, to fix that, just go to your NNID settings and when prompted with an error message, press X + Y and then, press A to remove your NNID from your 3DS.
4) From here you have two options:
A) Remain without a NNID and use eshop normally

Does the bolded part still work?

Retroarcade2003

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No. If you unlink your NNID (or don't make an NNIDSave backup), you will not be able to link it back, ever.
I can link and unlink other NNID with this arm9loaderhax.bin... For me work:)

EDIT: The current my NNID is banned, i remove his... i haven't now nnid. But there aren't any method for fix this error... maybe the ban is of 15 days...

Last edited by Retroarcade2003,

Retroarcade2003

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BUT, if we modified an nnidsave.bin with our real nnid we will inject it and have a NNID on our console? If yes... How we can modified a nnidsave.bin? It is possible?

Last edited by Retroarcade2003,

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
BUT, if we modified an nnidsave.bin with our real nnid we will inject it and have a NNID on our console? If yes... H
What really you could do for 022-2812 is to either pray for a way to be able to sign as Ninty signatures from DeviceCert in order to match DeviceID

...or buy a new 3DS, backup all your games with JKSM, get it hacked (even so more now since slowhax is coming! 11.0/11.1)
and reinstall whatever .cias you had. and import the saves to the respective games.

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can link and unlink other NNID with this arm9loaderhax.bin... For me work:)

EDIT: The current my NNID is banned, i remove his... i haven't now nnid. But there aren't any method for fix this error... maybe the ban is of 15 days...
the only possible temp ban is 002-0102 ( may or may not be temporary for this su/mo ban wave)

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Retroarcade2003

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But i can understand the ban online... BUT THE ESHOP, if you ban the eshop we can't buy and you don't have the money... I can't buy a new 3ds now. And if buy it used (I know that do this in Italy i don't know if do this in other countries) the people sell the banner 3ds...
Sorry for my very bad english

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Maybe the ban is of 15 days...

theloserhero

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I use this method to unban 022-2812 to enable system transfer? Then I'll system transfer from an UNBANNED 3ds to my BANNED 3ds so it will replace my movable.sed in the BANNED 3ds in order to bypass 002-0102 error? OR I'll system transfer my BANNED 3ds to another BANNED 3ds (or any 3ds) so it can produce a new movable.sed and localfriendseedcode_b

bytar

Holy Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
today officialy sumo is released in eu. we will see if anyone will be banned after this time.

Last edited by bytar,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: