Tutorial  Updated

How to Record Xbox One - No Capture Card - ~Using Windows 10~

Okay, So I don't think I explained this and it's seems a bit of a problem. But the reason you stream your Xbox to PC is so that you can use a screen capture software and record what is happening. This is for those people that don't have a capture card. You do NOT need to play your Xbox from your PC, you can still play like normal and just have it recording, you just somehow need to record commentary.

Here's your quick guide to recording your xbox one without a capture card by streaming it to your windows 10 computer or tablet.

Requirements:

Xbox One
Xbox One controller
Micro Usb Cord
Windows 10 Pc/Tablet
Recording Software ~OBS is free~ I Used Xsplit ~

You can also set it up by using a laptop. You can have the laptop near by and recording the stream but you are still playing from the xbox it self.

Last edited by Tahomus,

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use windows 10's remote play of xbox one, you know you can use all the xbox one features? So why would you need this set?

Tahomus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If you use windows 10's remote play of xbox one, you know you can use all the xbox one features? So why would you need this set?
Yeah, but it also depends on what you are doing. Like Windows 10 doesn't record gamecgat the PC, that's through the controller

Sent From Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...