Hacking How to put Wii U back to stock firmware

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would put it on ebay and advertise it with Haxchi and CBHC. Then if someone buys it, Uninstall CBHC and Haxchi, delete your NNID, make a new account, rebuy the VC game, then reinstall Haxchi and CBHC. And don't forget to remove your credit card from that account.

That way the only game on that account, is the VC game that Haxchi and CBHC is using.

(Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ using Tapatalk)

Reactions: Deleted User

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do I remove CBHC? Do I not need to remove Haxchi and stuff manually too?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah I know but they have Switch in stock and nowhere else does, so I'm gonna trade in a Wii U, New 3DS XL and some games for it.
Where abouts are you in the UK I know atleast 4 places that have plenty of switches in stock here in Glasgow and all are selling at 280 pounds where as my local CEX has the switch priced at 360 pounds.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
CEX suck ass now, so sell it privately or on Ebay. Get more that way from someone who knows what it does.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Where abouts are you in the UK I know atleast 4 places that have plenty of switches in stock here in Glasgow and all are selling at 280 pounds where as my local CEX has the switch priced at 360 pounds.

Yeah, seen the same price roughly here up in the North West. Best one so far was a standalone NES classic @ £190 + £45 for a separate controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E