Misc How to permanently fix error 022-2634?

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A while ago I messed up and formatted my Emunand having my NNID using System Settings. After that my Sysnand containing my NNID after wouldn't let me back on eshop or anything so that time i formatted with Tiny Format since I didn't want the same mistake twice. I succeded in getting my things and homebrew back though I have another problem. I keep getting error 022-2634 after a few days, it's an easy fix with a simple inject of a blank nnidsave.bin but I keeps happening. Am I doomed to have to keep doing that over and over or is there a permanant solution?

jakerman999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Backup both of your nands. System format the nand that you don't use with the sd card out. Inject the blank nnidsave into that nand, then setup your nnid through that nands system settings.

Boured

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backup both of your nands. System format the nand that you don't use with the sd card out. Inject the blank nnidsave into that nand, then setup your nnid through that nands system settings.
Can't exactly do that since I have A9LH, also can it be any Nand that i can do this?

Also if I do this in my Emunand, would my Sysnand be fixed as well? I use my Sysnand since I'm in the Master Race as they call it.

Last edited by Boured,

jakerman999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also A9LH, and I had a similar if not the same problem. Read the next line before following it:

Open system settings, open system format, remove the sd card, start the system format. Your 3ds will crash when the format finishes. Turn it off and put the sd card back in. inject the blank nnidsave and set up your nnid.

Doing this on the emunand will fix your sysnand. This error is because the nnid on your 3ds isn't what nintendo has on their servers. Formatting the 3ds sends a message to nintendo's servers and unlinks your console from its nnid. The system format won't finish all the way because the sd card is out, but injecting the blank nnid save does the bit you need locally.

It might also be a good idea to backup your nnidsave before you overwrite it, if you haven't already.

Reactions: Boured

Boured

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also A9LH, and I had a similar if not the same problem. Read the next line before following it:

Open system settings, open system format, remove the sd card, start the system format. Your 3ds will crash when the format finishes. Turn it off and put the sd card back in. inject the blank nnidsave and set up your nnid.

Doing this on the emunand will fix your sysnand. This error is because the nnid on your 3ds isn't what nintendo has on their servers. Formatting the 3ds sends a message to nintendo's servers and unlinks your console from its nnid. The system format won't finish all the way because the sd card is out, but injecting the blank nnid save does the bit you need locally.

It might also be a good idea to backup your nnidsave before you overwrite it, if you haven't already.
I figured it out, it was because my sisters NNID was on Emunand which caused problems for me. Whenever I fixed her NNID mine broke and in vice versa due to them sharing the same system. So it's good now I think as I'm not going to be fixing her NNID till I get a N3DS.

The permanent fix is to stop wasting space on Emunand when you have Arm9loaderhax and brick protection.
True though my sister uses Emunand soooo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm behind that tree
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what tree?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm out back now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, is the wishing tree from courage the cowardly dog
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty from what I read in the forums you are a good, kindhearted, person. the world needs more people like you to be a kinder place.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want people to know the pos that I am
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    You're space ghost :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm a woman
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, making the first level on my game
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, uremum is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool, what's the game about?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 you wantign people to know the pos you are, thats also a good too. In communicating with people you are having them learn about your opinions and who you are as a person, you will be remembered by them, as we remember you in the forum. You are not indifferent
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, kind of like megaman or contra
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its too simple what i have done
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You using the Smart camera extention, its nice, centers you on screen but with little lag so feels better than just Center player on screen. You can add/ subject lag amount also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i dont use it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i use the "center camera in object" action
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i cant find that smart camera extension
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, its called Smooth Camera
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa we should have a meeting with other forum memebers and take shrooms
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i think you would be a great trip guider
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh, I'd wonder off somewhere probably
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey made some Sun tea yesterday, and cut up some peaches in let sit in there, shit is Da bomb. Bout to try it with some peach vodka..
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: My wifey made some Sun tea yesterday, and cut up some peaches in let sit in there, shit is Da...