Homebrew How to? NDS HB to 3DS HB

rewrewrew123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
There are many helpfully homebrew in NDS scene that missing in 3ds scene.
Without a flashcard is it possible?
It isn't possible to do an emulator-like NDS capable of running NDS Homebrew (for example, emulate only the BIOS to run these HomeBrew)?
Is it impossible to convert for 3ds?

dtwpurple

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's basically asking if a program exists that can convert nds homebrew to .3ds.(sorry but one does as far as i know) but if you're wiling to learn how to code it is possible.

Reactions: rewrewrew123

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well of course, you can always port things, but it's not easy. You can't just grab a tool and press the Port button and be done with it. An it's not like you can learn to code and whoop there it is, you can port things now. Learning things like that takes a long time.

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You're taking what i said the wrong way. I'm completely aware of what you stated.
I was telling the program thing to OP, and the coding thing to you since you suggested that. Unless you meant to REALLY learn to code, which probably isn't what OP wants.

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Whoa, chill. You don't need to answer with such a condescending attitude! :C

He's right though, OP. Your best bet if you want DS homebrew ASAP is using something like a DSTwo flashcard. Or just learn how to code and port them! I'm a n00b at this but since both DS and 3DS have ARM CPUs, it shouldn't be as hard as say, porting an open source PC program to 3DS. :)
I was just umm... stating the facts. Sorry if I sound rude, it's just that lately I've been seeing people saying "learn to code!" like as if in 1 week you'd be able to port stuff, but that's impossible. And tbh, the people who make these threads don't come off as the kind of people who'd learn programming... maybe in sooome time they will but not right now.

Reactions: rewrewrew123

rewrewrew123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
I only ansked :D

So no way to run Moonshell or the Winamp client in 3ds except the flashcard way?

Sudokuhaxx will work if Sudoku is build as a cia?

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is anyone porting NesDS for 3ds?
i don´t like to boot it from my ds flashcard and then i have to install rxtools again

that emulator is great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good