Was this helpful?

• Total voters

rushpunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to sound weird. I tired all day to get into FBI. Yesterday, I went into menuhax and deleted it, and installed it again. Now I swear FBI boots up every other time now.

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
So a friend is trying to install some games, and he managed to get past the done screen, but there is slowdown.
Does it matters when installing stuff?

Games&Stuff

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the first time on New 3DS XL, it really doesn't like me.
I had a Original 3DS before this (that broke the other day) that got on it on the second try.
When I tried to install Super Mario 3D Land it worked after the 3th try... Now I'm trying to install MK7, and it always says Install failed

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
When I tried to install Super Mario 3D Land it worked after the 3th try... Now I'm trying to install MK7, and it always says Install failed
I once got the installation to work but it always failed on 99%, so annoying lol. When I installed Super Mario 3D Land on my Original, my 3DS broke xD.

Last edited by EpicInki,

naivegirl2411

Trophies
XP
Country
Just want to give you guys some feedback on my quest to install legit Cias. My "understanding" was that because the coding was so shoddy on the modified FBI that I needed to run another app to start it (as many of you were with chmm2, ftbrony etc) then I remembered I had a similar incident with 3dscraft. On hax 2.5 this homebrew is completely broken, but you can get it to BARELY work by loading chmm2/ftbrony/etc first. This somehow didn't work on my o3ds on 10.3 but a user a couple months back posted a link for a 3DScraft fixer that did the trick for me. The best part is that this trick worked for me! I used it to load into 3ds craft, exited and loaded FBI!!! It's incredibly laggy like 3dscraft but with a tiny bit of patience I got into my cia folder and I'm currently installing without any problems.

TL; DR If you previously tried 3ds craft and got it to work try using the same steps to get FBI to work. I would link my file if I could but I can't get my sd card right now, if you want to try the file search gbatemp for 3dscraft fixer. I wish you guys all the best

EpicInki

Trophies
Website
EpicInki.com
XP
Country
Your 3DS broke as in, got bricked using the FBI downloaded from the first post?
Yeah, I think I was unlucky, it happened 2-3 days ago. I think it was a Semi-brick however it could also have been just a issue with my screens some reason. It doesn't matter now, I got a new 3DS and a paperweight that I can maybe fix :).

Reactions: bones123

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I think I was unlucky, it happened 2-3 days ago. I think it was a Semi-brick however it could also have been just a issue with my screens some reason. It doesn't matter now, I got a new 3DS and a paperweight that I can maybe fix :).
Good excuse to update to a N3DS ;)

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Weird. Did you tried recovery mode?

In this case I wonder what happened, as many people here has reported installing all legit cias without problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I had a brown ops log in the shitter