How to Install BNP mod files on Legend of Zelda BOTW (Nintendo Switch)

Sm0k3r83

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No, the Switch mods are RomFS files the simple mod manager allows you to enable (copying the files to content folder) or disbalbe (deleting the files) in a easy way.
Yes, but again BNP's are just a type of archiving. BNP's can be for either Switch or Wii U and to use the BNP's with Switch BCML will extract, the files from the BNP, merge if needed and output you the a zip containing your files for Switch. This is the archive I had once I was finished with BCMP. Clearly those folders are the Title IDs for BOTW
Untitled.png

Reactions: TCV and impeeza

reze_ha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BNP's can be for both Switch and Wii U all depends on what the mods are made for, to use BNP's you will need to use BCML, it will get extract, merge and manage all your mods, the output the folder you place in Atmosphere/Contents
I would love to know how to do all that, i’ll probs make a video about mods and simple mod manager though i don’t have a capture card can probs use SysDVR
Yes, but again BNP's are just a type of archiving. BNP's can be for either Switch or Wii U and to use the BNP's with Switch BCML will extract, the files from the BNP, merge if needed and output you the a zip containing your files for Switch. This is the archive I had once I was finished with BCMP. Clearly those folders are the Title IDs for BOTWView attachment 297164
https://gbatemp.net/threads/thoughts-on-my-modding-guide-for-botw-and-simplemodlauncher.607416/

I made a video on trying to help people who want something like SimpleModLauncher, I'm probably going to make one for BNP files then if this works

Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.