• No :(

• Same as before :/

Results are only viewable after voting.

DinkyBoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Question, i followed the tutorial but after loading menuhax instead of going into my ctrbootmanager its just loading homebrew launcher, how do i fix this?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Question, i followed the tutorial but after loading menuhax instead of going into my ctrbootmanager its just loading homebrew launcher, how do i fix this?
I used to use menuhax before i installed A9LH a while back. I vaguely remember that there's a file on your SD card's root. Something called "boot.3dsx" or something like that. It sounds like you put the homebrewlauncher boot.3dsx in there thereby overwriting the ctrbootmanager boot file. If you show me a pic of your SD card root i'l be able to tell you more i'm sure. Or maybe someone who remembers better will come along to assist you.

Last edited by dimmidice,

DinkyBoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used to use menuhax before i installed A9LH a while back. I vaguely remember that there's a file on your SD card's root. Something called "boot.3dsx" or something like that. It sounds like you put the homebrewlauncher boot.3dsx in there thereby overwriting the ctrbootmanager boot file. If you show me a pic of your SD card root i'l be able to tell you more i'm sure. Or maybe someone who remembers better will come along to assist you.
thanks but my brain clicked for once and remembered when i first installed emunand i had to edit the menuhax ropbin with nopepad++ and change boot.3dsx to bctr.3dsx when doing this tutorial replacing the ropbin i had to edit it again, its doing what it should be doing now.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
thanks but my brain clicked for once and remembered when i first installed emunand i had to edit the menuhax ropbin with nopepad++ and change boot.3dsx to bctr.3dsx when doing this tutorial replacing the ropbin i had to edit it again, its doing what it should be doing now.
Good to hear. That's how i used to do it too. (Only remembered now that you mentioned it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol