CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
when you go to loadiine.ovh it tells you the current DNS that block updates, and if they're working or not
Also, when the system is in standby mode (the power LED is orange), nothing can be updated (system updates, applications, games, etc.) since the DNS is blocking the update servers, am I correct?

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, when the system is in standby mode (the power LED is orange), nothing can be updated (system updates, applications, games, etc.) since the DNS is blocking the update servers, am I correct?
that was my question too but i wouldn't risk it in standby mode. if the firmware update downloads while in game, I'm pretty sure that it gives you notice before running the update. if it bypasses while in standby then...

might as well call it quits...

Reactions: CatmanFan

AxlSt00pid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
that was my question too but i wouldn't risk it in standby mode. if the firmware update downloads while in game, I'm pretty sure that it gives you notice before running the update. if it bypasses while in standby then...

might as well call it quits...
If you have DNS setup it won't update anything, you can relax now

Reactions: CatmanFan

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to just buy one of the donkey Kong ds games at the last week of the month if nothing surfaces

AxlSt00pid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Then the Zelda game will probably carry the new update like many are already speculating & Nintendo will add these "optimizations" to the firmware like Sony.
Remember that the DNS make the Wii U unable to ''call'' home to download an update

Shawnj

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I think part of the problem with it is knowing how to make the haxchi appear on the quick boot menu of the game pad, i dunno honestly how it work, it took a few days for it to work. But i think you have to use it at least once, then shut of the system, during that time the red light should turn yellow, then back to red, on the gamepad the home button LED should flash indicating new data is present in the quickboot, and maybe it will appear. I dunno how it work exactly but is my theory.

For me, I relied on the method of re-run the Haxchi title and shut off the console repeatedly until it shows up". It didn't take too long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo