Hacking how to hack mw2

mickey131

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
need help hacking mw2 xbox 360 ive done all of it but it says done still need to be rehashed and resigned

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
naved.islam14 said:
What's mw2?
rofl.gif

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although this is hacking website we don't like hackers in online games.so you won't really have any help here...

Posts merged

Although this is hacking website we don't like hackers in online games.so you won't really have any help here...Plus the dude who said what's mw2 is not serous...

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Joktan said:
Although this is hacking website we don't like hackers in online games.so you won't really have any help here...

Posts merged

Although this is hacking website we don't like hackers in online games.so you won't really have any help here...Plus the dude who said what's mw2 is not serous...

^^ This, we don't condone online multiplayer hacking of any sort. It ruins the game experience for everyone else, if you suck so bad at the game go practice harder.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on what it is I may be able to help. There are certain things you can do that can be considered "Mods".

Gamesaves- You could download, and or edit a MW2 Gamesave using Modio, or just download one using a gamesave hosting site. You of course would have to rehash, and resign the gamesave so your profile can use it which can also be done with Modio. This type of Moding will allow you to have "God" powers in Campaign, and Special Ops offline, and online. (Although with Special Ops your teammate (If your playing online.) Won't have these powers. Another thing you could do is use a program called EzGT, to edit what your Gamertag is/looks like in the pre-game lobbies. You may edit it to contain buttons, colored letters, and even change it to already taken Gamertag. However, if someone takes a look at your Profile your original Gamertag will show. This can only be used in COD:MW2. (That I know of.)

ISO Editing- This is for people with JTAG'd XBOX 360s, that have Retail consoles as well. You would have to have the extracted ISO contents of MW2 on your JTAG's Hard Drive, and a legit or burned copy of MW2 for the retail version. After patching the MW2's default_mp in the extracted contents on your JTAG, with a patcher. (Can't remember the name of it.) You can search the web for Infection patch.mff files that you put in the directory of the extracted MW2 contents. Then while both consoles are hooked up, you go to System Link and have your JTAG host. Have your Retail console join, and follow the directions that came with the patch.mff. (They differ as to what button combination is needed to activate the Infection Mods.) After you follow those directions you'll have whatever powers the infection gave you. Yes, they even work online.

NOTE: (Infections mods are like zombies. Imagine the JTAG is a zombie that infects a retail console, that retail console now has the same attributes of the JTAG while on MW2. If the XBOX is turned off the Infection will go away. However I believe in the latest Title Update they patch the ability to be infected, and go online. So either you wait for a patch, or no one is bothered to find a loophole.)

EXTRA: Since, you don't seem like to have a JTAG'd XBOX 360, you'll have to use the gamesave mods. I'd recommend Modio, because it has a nice method of downloading saves from it's repository, and also rehashing, and resigning them to a profile.

anime4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Devin said:
Depending on what it is I may be able to help. There are certain things you can do that can be considered "Mods".

Gamesaves- You could download, and or edit a MW2 Gamesave using Modio, or just download one using a gamesave hosting site. You of course would have to rehash, and resign the gamesave so your profile can use it which can also be done with Modio. This type of Moding will allow you to have "God" powers in Campaign, and Special Ops offline, and online. (Although with Special Ops your teammate (If your playing online.) Won't have these powers. Another thing you could do is use a program called EzGT, to edit what your Gamertag is/looks like in the pre-game lobbies. You may edit it to contain buttons, colored letters, and even change it to already taken Gamertag. However, if someone takes a look at your Profile your original Gamertag will show. This can only be used in COD:MW2. (That I know of.)

ISO Editing- This is for people with JTAG'd XBOX 360s, that have Retail consoles as well. You would have to have the extracted ISO contents of MW2 on your JTAG's Hard Drive, and a legit or burned copy of MW2 for the retail version. After patching the MW2's default_mp in the extracted contents on your JTAG, with a patcher. (Can't remember the name of it.) You can search the web for Infection patch.mff files that you put in the directory of the extracted MW2 contents. Then while both consoles are hooked up, you go to System Link and have your JTAG host. Have your Retail console join, and follow the directions that came with the patch.mff. (They differ as to what button combination is needed to activate the Infection Mods.) After you follow those directions you'll have whatever powers the infection gave you. Yes, they even work online.

NOTE: (Infections mods are like zombies. Imagine the JTAG is a zombie that infects a retail console, that retail console now has the same attributes of the JTAG while on MW2. If the XBOX is turned off the Infection will go away. However I believe in the latest Title Update they patch the ability to be infected, and go online. So either you wait for a patch, or no one is bothered to find a loophole.)

EXTRA: Since, you don't seem like to have a JTAG'd XBOX 360, you'll have to use the gamesave mods. I'd recommend Modio, because it has a nice method of downloading saves from it's repository, and also rehashing, and resigning them to a profile.

Great help, but for someone who dosen't seem to care.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joktan said:
machomuu said:
Do you seriously want to hack that game and ruin the experience of such a fine and nicely tuned, original game such as MW2?
...Sweet
yay.gif

naved.islam14 said:
What's mw2?
This is MW2
-snip-
I'm just guessing this is a joke right?
The picture was, yes. The first thing I said was sarcastic, but the italics (which was sarcasm) and the "...sweet" parts were my true feelings.

Joktan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Joktan said:
machomuu said:
Do you seriously want to hack that game and ruin the experience of such a fine and nicely tuned, original game such as MW2?
...Sweet
yay.gif

naved.islam14 said:
What's mw2?
This is MW2
-snip-
I'm just guessing this is a joke right?
The picture was, yes. The first thing I said was sarcastic, but the italics (which was sarcasm) and the "...sweet" parts were my true feelings.
Ok just checking!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
mickey131 said:
ive done evrything but when put in xbox it say corrupted and how do you rehash and resign a game save

Your first step is to disconnect your xbox 360 and submerge it in water. This softens the data making it much easier to exploit. Your problem at the current its that your hard drive is much too hard. Remember that your 360 must have the hard drive attached when you submerge it in water.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
TwinRetro said:
mickey131 said:
ive done evrything but when put in xbox it say corrupted and how do you rehash and resign a game save

Your first step is to disconnect your xbox 360 and submerge it in water. This softens the data making it much easier to exploit. Your problem at the current its that your hard drive is much too hard. Remember that your 360 must have the hard drive attached when you submerge it in water.

Really? I heard you needed to place the hard drive in your microwave for 52 seconds, this removed the hack protection protocol layer (hppl) allowing you to apply the mods.

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
And of course another game ruined thanks to noobs. i tried playing cod4 the other day and it was flooded with hackers. i hated it, they had explosive bullets, infinite noob toobs, moonjump, it sucked. and of course the same thing is going to happen now with mw2. omg people, dont ruin online play to people that actually enjoy using their skills in MP.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mickey131 said:

USE A PROGRAM CALLED MODIO.

Did you even bother to read what I posted? Also, dunno if the latest Dash Update took out the ability to read rehashed, and resigned saves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1