Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
i will test when i get home.
if it not a fake it has two games with it soo the mods arre gonna delete the post
Incorrect, NUS downloads the games so it doesnt comes with the games, it just comes with a database where tells NUS the locations of the games.
i still think that shud be removed do to piracy policy on gbatemp
Your right on that but this is 500% fake,(unless proper proof is shown).

ShadowSora13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I like how forums are like now... no1 tests its fake!! -.-' ofc its almost sure its fake just w8 some1 test it if it fails close the topic if it success close the topic for copyright.....

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how forums are like now... no1 tests its fake!! -.-' ofc its almost sure its fake just w8 some1 test it if it fails close the topic if it success close the topic for copyright.....
It's already proven not to work, read the other comments.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Please read through a thread fully through before posting

Fake. Putting decrypted DSiWare on your SD card does NOT magically make it appear on the DSi and let it load it. Nor can you then transfer it to 3DS.

If decrypted titles could be loaded from the SD card without any other hack, homebrew would have been on the DSi LONG ago. The DSi will only load encrypted and signed titles i.e. titles downloaded officially from the DSi Shop Channel (or whatever it's called on DSi).

EDIT: BTW, I am 100% positive of the fakeness of this nonsense. I am reporting the OP as trolling.

I am going to call this one fake as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Bad dragon