How to fix a broken Zelda: Link's Awakening DX cartridge?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Just did it. This was the easiest cartridge to repair so far. It works perfectly now. I can't tell you guys how happy I am. Finally getting this game after hunting it for all this time and spending only 2 euros (for the battery) on it. Thank you guys so much :lol:

Nintendo stuff has always lasted the tests of time, its the battery that always go before anything else LOL

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just did it. This was the easiest cartridge to repair so far. It works perfectly now. I can't tell you guys how happy I am. Finally getting this game after hunting it for all this time and spending only 2 euros (for the battery) on it. Thank you guys so much :lol:

enjoy the game it a gr8 game. i bought mine when it first came out(the dx version) and i still play it from the begining to the end atleast 2 times a year

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
["MRsonic699, post: 4640344, member: 280847"]I received this Zelda: Link's Awakening DX cartridge for free and when I put it in my gameboy and turn it on, Everything seems fine until I press start on the title screen. After that, my game freezes with a white screen and I don't really know what I can do to fix that. The contacts look really clean. It always freezes at that point.

I am thinking that it could be some corrupted save file/battery related problem but it could be as well dirty parts from the board or simply broken ROM. I have no idea though, since I only replaced batteries on GB carts until now. Help would be much appreciated. I looked for this game a lot and getting it fixed would be just amazing.
fire place fully lit jk =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...