Hacking How to extract playstation store bought games?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently downloaded Retro City Rampage DX from the Playstation store. According to the website it was ported to many consoles and now available as a "4-way cross buy " for $9.99 on PSN. Buying any of the PS4 PS3 PSvita or PSP gets you the other ones also for one price. If you have paid for the game, check your PSN purchase history and you should find it availble to download. I like this programmer, he seem very passionate about his work porting it to almost everything he can get his hands on. Wish more people were as passionate as he is. :)

Anyway, i wanted to extract the game, I copied it to my PSP to try and it works very well. I can even play it on my android with the PPSSPP emulator. But is this one file "EBOOT.PBP" So i was wondering how can i extract it? I want to check for audio files to play in my Audio player. Or maybe to see if is possible to add any PC mods seeing as it has that in steam version.:unsure:

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far i copied the Eboot.pbp file to my PC and apperently it had a box icon, so i opened it and it had a pbp unpacker program associated. Perhaps i had this set up some years ago and didn't remember. But now i dunno how to get the data out of it. I found a file "data.PSAR" But i dunno how to extract the data from it. I assume is the game data since it was the highest file size among selectable ones in the pbp unpacker, does anyone know how to get the stuff out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...