How to Download your 3DS Ambassador Games.

QUOTE said:
How Do I Download Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Games?

Description:

Step by step instructions on how to download the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador games.

Important Note! The games are available only to systems that are eligible for the Ambassador Program. For more information, click here

Information:

From the Nintendo 3DS HOME menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
Scroll left and select "Settings / Other."

Games_step_1.png

Scroll down and select "Account Activity" to view a list of transactions.

Games_step_2.png

The NES game will be listed here once it is available to download. Tap "Software Info," and then "Redownload" to begin the download process.

Games_step_3.png

Games_step_4.png

The Ambassador Certificate: This certificate can be used to receive updates regarding the Ambassador Program, such as when new titles are available to download. For more information, click here.

This tutorial was not written by me. I posted this here to give other members a heads up on the slightly complicated download process for the Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program that will begin on September 1st. Have a good time playing your new games! Enjoy!
yay.gif

SOURCE

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
6Toushiro9 said:

What the... What the crap are you talking about? That thread has no pictures what so ever and is only a thread announcing how complicated the download process will be. (It was also started by me) This is the tutorial provided by Nintendo.

Calm down, 6Thoushiro9 was just linking a thread that was already made and was claiming this thread has pictures instead of the other one.

Quietlyawesome94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
6Toushiro9 said:

What the... What the crap are you talking about? That thread has no pictures what so ever and is only a thread announcing how complicated the download process will be. (It was also started by me) This is the tutorial provided by Nintendo.

Calm down, 6Thoushiro9 was just linking a thread that was already made and was claiming this thread has pictures instead of the other one.

Oh, the order he posted it in made it look like he was referring to the thread he linked to..
closedeyes.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Brian117 said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
6Toushiro9 said:

Oh, the order he posted it in made it look like he was referring to the thread he linked to..
closedeyes.gif

Yeah I agree. Bad wording can cause a lot of stir ups.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's wrong right? It says you should click "account activity" then shows the "your downloads" screen...
It should be "your downloads" instead of "account activity"

EDIT: I like it how the American version say: "Your Downloads" While the European English say: "Titles You've Downloaded"

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(Quietlyawesome94 @ Aug 30 2011, 07:59 PM)

QUOTE(Brian117 @ Aug 31 2011, 12:56 AM)

QUOTE(Quietlyawesome94 @ Aug 30 2011, 07:46 PM)

QUOTE(6Toushiro9 @ Aug 31 2011, 12:42 AM)
http://gbatemp.net/t306939-psa-the-3ds-amb...p;#entry3861811 At least this one has screenshots.

closedeyes.gif

Yeah I agree. Bad wording can cause a lot of stir ups.

(Regarding that last statement about wrong wording, that is the understatement of the decade but mention it to just one person, to correct them, on the net anywheres and everyone starts a flame war that makes the Chicago Fires look like a spark on a rug from static electricity.

Anyway, have a great day
SyFyTy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.