Hacking How to: Create Any Pokemon (AS A CHERISH BALL EVENT) in Gen 6 and GEt It To Pass All Trade Checks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetta-X

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello fellow tempers, some of you may recognize me from the psp , ps3 or wii hacking scenes. My name is VettaCossX hacker, modder, homebrewer and founder of The Wii Theme Team.​
I have been reading about the confusion in relation to how to properly hack a pokemon for gen 6 use. The fact is much of the tools we used in gen 5 remain valid useful tools for hacking in gen 6 as well. So i decided to Just share this video with my fellow tempers.​
This will show you how to PROPERLY hack a pokemon and even create your own tradeable event pokemon for gen 6 I hope you find this useful.

In the video above we show the tools, the files, and even the pokemon being traded in gen 6 in a event magcargo we simply creeated as you see in the video we can still do quite a lot with gen 1-5 pokemon in gen 6 games using this method thanks for your time and take care tempers!

Vetta-X

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lmao frog im sure once people learn how to make their own pokemon events properly in gen 6, they will remake this tutorial for you with a pretty capture card ect. But for now i used my ps vita deal with it bro hahaha

Reactions: elmoemo

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're relying on trial and error to hope that Bank accepts your crap? If you're going to advertise your site on other places, you should make an effort for your content to not suck.

Vetta-X

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you had actually watched the video I CAN MAKE MY POKEMON IN EVENT FORM PASS ALL CHECKS IN GEN 6

This is NOT a thread for you to argue on "legality " these are hacks to be sure. it is simply proof that you can make anything into a damn event in gen 6 and it will pass all checks just as any official event does using this method using EXISTING TOOLS in the pokemon hacking scene IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE HACKING THEIR OWN POKEMON THEN THIS THREAD CLEARLY IS NOT FOR YOU PLEASE RESPECT THOSE WHO DO LIKE TO HACK THEIR POKEMON THANK YOU.

that said you dont have to LIKE THAT THIS WORKS. .... But it does.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This will show you how to PROPERLY hack a pokemon

If you had actually watched the video I CAN MAKE MY POKEMON IN EVENT FORM PASS ALL CHECKS IN GEN 6

this is not a thread on "legality " its simply proof that you can make anything into a damn event in gen 6 and it will pass all checks just as any official event does using this method using EXISTING TOOLS in the pokemon hacking scene IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE HACKING THEIR OWN POKEMON THEN THIS THREAD CLEARLY IS NOT FOR YOU PLEASE RESPECT THOSE WHO DO.

that said you dont have to LIKE THAT THIS WORKS. .... But it does.

Contradicting statements, ahoy!

Vetta-X

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that is correct this is how you PROPERLY MAKE PASSING EVENTS you have a better method aside from being a complete rude and obnoxious piece of shit that is? ok then...thanks ...Seems to me someone is just BUTT SORE that we HAVE THIS OPTION just because you dont approve of it or have no better tutorial right bro...yeah i'm right.. lol fk off or make a post that contributes to hacking gen 6.

lZXKzQb.jpg

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the thing - your "tutorial" helps neither hackers nor legitimate players. The information you provide makes it extremely obvious that the Pokémon are hacked, instead of making one iota of an attempt to fulfill your "goal".

Also, you say there are no other guides for this - you are dead wrong. I'd link them but I don't feel like helping out such an arrogant person.

Vetta-X

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it is meant to be obvious in the video MORE OVER YOU CANNOT TELL IN GEN 6 THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HACKED ONE OR NON HACKED USING THIS METHOD AT ALL SO YOUR COMPLETELY WRONG TO THAT END PERIOD. YOU DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO OR YOU WOULD SEE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE IN GEN 6 WITH FINISHED MON WHAT SO EVER.

I CHOSE TO USE A NON EVENT POKEMON TO MAKE THE POINT THAT WE CAN CREATE OUR OWN EVENT POKEMON AND TRADE THEM JUST THE SAME AS OFFICIAL EVENTS EVEN IF YOUR MAD THAT WE CAN DO THAT THE GTS CHECK SAYS THEY ARE LEGAL...
lol FUCKING DEAL WITH IT WHINE ASS

cry much? you can continue to piss and mone because you have nothing at all to contribute and the THOUSANDS of players with POWER SAVES WHO I HELP EVERY DAY WOULD HAVE TO REALLY SHOW HOW WRONG YOUR BIAS LITTLE OPINION IS.

Now feel free to troll and mods can deal with your bs idc if you "dislike" my tutorial about hacking the fact is this is not FACEBOOK and hackers dont care if you LIKE them. LOL we will perpetuate this with or without your approval sir.

That said if you dont like it feel free not to use it or to troll about like a 12 year old further if thats your bag little lady hahaha i can see you drank several bottles of hot suace and got real butt sore b4 you came to visit a thread and bitch and moan like a little girl about what others decide to use to hack their pokemon games i'm sure this is a life or death issue for you well worth being an ass right hOZU? HAHAHAHA

u MAD BRO?

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been in the know about this for years, and I can create Pokémon MUCH better and more accurately than you can - ones that would be 100% indistinguishable from a real event even upon inspection in a hex editor. Just because I can doesn't mean I choose to contribute. Doesn't that sound like the real hackers in the 3DS scene, with how they choose not to be the one responsible for piracy?

Vetta-X

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
AGAIN YOU MISTAKE ME FOR SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR PETTY WHINE ASS BS YOUR A GARBAGE TOOL WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED NOTHING TO NO SCENE AND A HEX EDITOR WONT CHANGE THE FACTS LOL YOU MAD BRO? YEAH YOU ARE...​
Its your story sally tell it how you want hahah hey HOSER I mean hey hozu ...​
0ID1D3eqhzY4.jpg
We have dozens of end users who distribute all legends and all megas as events with their power saves
EVERY DAY FOR MONTHS NOW SO CLEARLY WE ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT
HUH? lol
and perpetuate it we flood the in game economy reduce the "value" of the shiny pokemon by increasing the supply on the network and reducing the demand and we dont care if some little homo from canada who has never contributed shit to any homebrew or hacking scene in his life approves of it this will be perpetuated people will have the information and tools to perpetuate events they created them self and there is not 1 mother fucking thing your hoser ass can do about it.
U MAD BRO?​

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, if this is the kind of cretinism people fear when these sorts of threads roll around I almost regret playing devil's advocate (or devil's advocate when you believe what you are arguing for).

Vetta-X

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah its the end users right to use any tools methods they desire and just because you dont want to use hacked pokemon or dislike that others can "create their own event and get that event to trade to friends in gen 6" you feel the need to be confrontational and the good news is your in luck i'm a 4chan troll from way back myself and confrontational well. Thats my nature. lol

That is really the point here as well I make no bones about it when you use a pokemon file that is a hack and from this point on legality becomes a moot point.

WHAT THIS WILL DO HOWEVER is make a event that has the exact same data as a legit gen 6 event (obviously this is for the ability to create tradeable cherish ball events from any pkm file you desire to) we make only the claim WE CAN TRADE THESE EVENTS IN GEN 6 AND THEIR SUMMARY WILL BE THE SAME AS ANY LEGAL EVENT.

Vetta-X

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only problem is hozu is mad about how we are able to create and pass and spread these event pokemon on the network. Frankly hozu does not decide how we place our individual intent however lol

Irony is no one here in the powersaves thread has a fucking clue how to do this I have contributed more to MULTIPLE SCENES than any of you little half wits and you are still not bright enough to know when a tutorial is showing YOU EXCLUSIVELY AT GBATEMP how to make use of the existing tools your all so busy running your fucking mouth and not watching the entire video to see me create a fucking event as legit as gamefreaks is and get it to pass all the checks you fucks are crying about in the power saves thread

Its like trying to teach a forum of 10 year olds in this so called 3ds scene. You all have lip but no one here has provided a way to do this besides me.

So yeah if you would prefer i can edit or remove the thread? After all you all clearly have no interest in actually learning a fucking thing in the 3ds forum.

INSTEAD YOU ACT LIKE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE RUDE TO ACTUAL CONTRIBUTORS while ironicly you scramble for the information I PROVIDED TO YOU in 90+ pages of the power saves thread.

Yeah... that^ lol

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some weird reason, I find this madness entertaining. Not being a douche or anything, just saying
By the way, is there any possible end to it anytime soon?

In Vetta's defense, she has contributed a lot, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So glad I'm not in prison lol