Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
PeregrinFig said:
twiztidsinz said:
Originality said:
Even downloading chained 1GB files
Isn't there a 100 or 200MB limit to files?
I download 500MB files off megaupload regularly. If that isn't the limit per file, though, 1GB definitely is.

Yeah, I'm downloading 1GB links at the moment, works like a charm. Megaupload is the best free host out there IMHO.

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
actually... there is one way to dowload many files from megaupload or any other site, normally i download from 4gb to 8gb in one day, it´s not risky (i found it 4 years ago and still don't have any problem), just search

"AOL tutorial"

I can use an USA ip all the day, if i reach the limit in megaupload or any other site(rapidshare, fileshare, etc), i just need to restart the AOL and got a new IP, try it with jDownloader and well... premium account? no thanks
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megakey doesn't work.

I've tried to download however on part 03 of the 09 parts, it is always stuck downloading at 14.8MB, using DownloadThemAll!, FireFox official downloader, and jDownloader... No luck.

I found the game I was downloading on a torrent site, except now the torrent is stuck at 73%. Gotta wait until someone seeds...
ohnoes.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...