Hardware How powerful IS the 3DS exactly?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the fact that its even close to graphically comparable to a handheld from 6 years ago shows how bargain-bin the hardware is.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Urza said:
I think the fact that its graphically comparable at all to a handheld from 6 year ago shows how bargain-bin the hardware is.
So bad programming = bargain-bin hardware?

No, just no.
Bad optimizations alone would not provide enough of a difference to delegitimize my point.

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you which provides any actual evidence. Just baseless claims to backup your own ignorance.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
KingVamp said:
Urza said:
I think the fact that its graphically comparable at all to a handheld from 6 year ago shows how bargain-bin the hardware is.

No, just no.
Bad optimizations alone would not provide enough of a difference to delegitimize my point.

I don't think I've ever seen a post from you which provides any actual evidence. Just baseless claims to backup your own ignorance.
Orly? Because Resident Evil on it own shows actual evidence.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Urza said:
KingVamp said:
Urza said:

No, just no.

Resident Evil 3DS looks very comparable to PSP graphically, from the gameplay videos we've been shown.

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clicky and clicky.

While flicker rate and the ability to perceive FPS are not the same, they are closely related. I'm not sure what the actual flicker rate of the average human eye is (nor does it seem that anywone else is), but I can tell the difference between 85 and 75 Hz refresh rate on my monitor.

I'm fine w/ a 30 FPS rate, as long as it locked there, but I can tell the difference between 30 and 60 as well. I could probably begrudgingly live w/ less (as long as it's not a flip show, mind), because the most important thing to me is that it is consistent. Random stuttering makes me wish the coders/designers involved would spontaneously combust.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
KingVamp said:
Urza said:
KingVamp said:
Urza said:

No, just no.

Resident Evil 3DS looks very comparable to PSP graphically, from the gameplay videos we've been shown.
What the fuck are you smoking?

I've played it in hand, it is graphically better than any PSP game out there, FR is smooth, higher textures than PSP games and reallly comes close to xbox 360.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heartgold said:

I'ved played it in hand, it is graphically better than any PSP game out there, FR is smooth, higher textures than PSP games and reallly comes close to xbox 360.
Clearly the wrong substance, because I don't have the kind of high you appear to have going.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingVamp said:
Urza said:
There is no way.

Link

Forget it, that dude is blind
tongue.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
heartgold said:

I'ved played it in hand, it is graphically better than any PSP game out there, FR is smooth, higher textures than PSP games and reallly comes close to xbox 360.
Clearly the wrong substance, because I don't have the kind of high you appear to have going.
You are just clearly hating, not to mention how natural it would look in 3D.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe you should check yourselves into a fanboy clinic, because the 3DS has clearly altered your perception of reality.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
Maybe you should check yourselves into a fanboy clinic, because the 3DS has clearly altered your perception of reality.
Or maybe you should just get that overprice ipad from your face so you can see correctly.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Urza said:
Or maybe you should just get that overprice ipad from your face so you can see correctly.
I don't have an iPad, but okay.

Maybe try another insult.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:

Are you saying 3DS and PSP have similar graphics? If so, I can totally agree on that. I don't know which has better graphics but they look similar. And what's going on in your sig? Got me all lost!

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Urza said:

Are you saying 3DS and PSP have similar graphics? If so, I can totally agree on that. I don't know which has better graphics but they look similar.
That is exactly what I'm saying.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urza said:
O rly? Have you ever played Resident's Evil? I can tell you it is far better looking than any PSP game released to this date. That is fact only a sony fanboy would refuse and overlook it considering how many people have praised RE's 3DS graphics. You are either poor slighted or a stubborn fanboy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1