Hardware How much memory should i have.

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Old8oy said:
(When I had a PSP...) I used an 8GB card for PSP games and a 2GB card for Homebrew/Emus/Minis. Games I was not playing at a given time sat on a harddrive until I was ready for them.

...I also did all of my own ripping and audio/video compression for all of my PSP games so most of them were considerably smaller than the original iso/cso
same here except my 2 gig was a 1 gig that came with my psp lol.... now thats in my camera >.< forgot about that lol

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
16GB here.
After playing and completing games and no longer having anything to play, the best games are always on now (Dissidia, Gods Eater Burst, Ys Seven, Z.H.P, The 3rd Birthday, Phantasy Star Portable 2, Valkyria Chronicles 2 and Pangya)

... Well having no games to play is a lie, there is still some I want to but I have no time for them.

misssmk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an 8gb here but only have like 85mb left but will be upgrading to a 16gb tho. I would say 8gb at a minimum.

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8gb here (MicroSD +adaptor) and it seems like more than enough most of the time.

I mostly only have a couple of games on the go at any one time, plus there's space to put on the games I intend to play next.

Unless you're getting a Go, you'll also have a handy UMD slot the consider.

shadow100z

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the bigger the better. But i say 8gb should be ok. i have a a 16gb plus 8gb in a cr-5400 and usally have a few gb left over. movies, mp3, few psp games, psx game, and roms for emulators. plus a few hundred family pics.
i was using a slow as h*** 4gb for a while but was a real pain.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao Xbox removed gamescript apparently