Gaming How many illegal NDS ROMS do you have?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
68 items in my DS roms folder, I think one is a dupe of another (like, an undub version or something). One of those is legal! So 66 different illegal roms (god, am I actually talking about this?!)

It's 1.98 GB total, all currently zipped up. I'm not going to bother figuring out how many gigs that is unzipped.

kaspal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
i've got'em all too... it takes somethin like 7DVDs... and i maintain somethin like 10-15 roms on my fCard... and i only remove games that i dont like or have finished ... so usually a rom can stay somethin like a month or so there, til i happen to finish it, or somethin better comes up.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Erm.. there are around 1200+ DS games in existence. I have 105.

Of the 105 all are English, and quite a lot are highly recommended or received good ratings. Others I got simply because the impression I got from their titles was that they might turn out good.

So unless you somehow think I somehow can type in perfect English without being able to understand a single word of it, I believe I am able to quite easily understand what I'm doing.

i'm talking about those people who play those japanese games and don't understand a word of it but still play it, not your native language. and i wouldn't really calling having that amount of roms a hobby i would call it more of a compulsive hoarding disorder lol you must have every single ds release no matter if it''s not in english a bad dump or what ever. even if you deny it's a disorder it's just pure greed on your behalf, you know you can get it for free so you take it all, what if the fbi DID knock on your door right now and you had all those files on your computer? where would you stash them? the data would be far too big to store on a normal dvd (unless you have a blu ray and even that would just be enough)

and you can't really have 105 roms and have the size of 100GB, all the DS roms i have on my computer is a total of 93 and thats less than 4gb, where did the other 95GB odd go then?

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
and you can't really have 105 roms and have the size of 100GB, all the DS roms i have on my computer is a total of 93 and thats less than 4gb, where did the other 95GB odd go then?

105, 5gb~.

huh.gif

silentreapr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand

Uhm.. I said 5gb~.

One Two Three Four Five.
1 2 3 4 5

Not too sure where your figure of 100gb came from.. considering an unzipped collection of all the roms 0-1219 is something like 50-60gb.

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont see the point in having so much. Well at least if you have a craving for a crappy game, you can get it at anytime. Or if you ever want to open a ROM site, you have all DS Roms to start with.

Me? I only have about 5 or 6 games on my cart that I bought! I just dont like to switch cartridges back and forth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night-steam-pc this looks fun for a...