How many games are/will you wait for before getting a Vita?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by Icealote, Aug 21, 2012.

Aug 21, 2012
    • Newcomer

donaldgx New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    I'll wait for a couple of marios and zeldas

Icealote My Winter...

Message Count:
    Australia
    What? Maybe I've missed something but this is about Vita games? I don't remember there being a mario or zelda games on playstation.

WARNING! Spoilers inside!

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Still you can still get to play it in its native language. Looks like its back to waiting for P4G to be released :(

NightsOwl New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Dissidia 3, Gravity Rush, and then 3 other new games I'd care for.

5 games and I'll buy a used Vita.

GameWinner Hello, have you heard of the great Persona 4?

Message Count:
    United States
    He was trying to be funny.

soulx New Member

Message Count:
    Ashmore and Cartier Islands
    Until that shit starts selling so its guaranteed to get a steady stream of games and I'm not left with a paperweight. Otherwise, not getting one until used prices reach about $150.

Well Peace Walker 2 might get me to buy it.

clegion New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Technically 2 , I am still waiting for some games now

Icealote My Winter...

Message Count:
    Australia
    Well there seriously needs to be a font for sarcasm because I'm not reading it in that way :)

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

Message Count:
    United States
    Only Kingdom Hearts. I'm hoping there's no chance of it, but they did release one for the PSP...

Hyborix3 New Member

Message Count:
    Japan
    Killzone
    GTA for the vita
    More openworld games
    Ratchet and Clank
    Streetfighter x Tekken

I personally don't like the shooting games for the Vita (only shooting mechanics I like
    is Uncharted) Tried out the demo for Resistance, and I'm gonna be honest, it's boring, dull.
    So I hope Killzone would be a good shooter type for the Vita.

And I already got Ragnarok Odyssey in english subtitles. Sold in my local shop. And I'm addicted to the game

ouch123 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Nothing that's currently announced excites me much. Maybe if they put Resident Evil 6 on it? As much as I love PSO, typing is a bitch when you have to do it using your thumbs, especially when you hate making typographical errors. No, I'm not a fan of texting, and if you ever have a text chat with me you won't be a fan of my long-ass texts.

For some reason I was much more profane in this post than I normally am.

Icealote My Winter...

Message Count:
    Australia
    A quick question to those who already own these games. Are the following games worth getting straight away?

Uncharted
    Gravity Rush

Definitely be getting Persona 4 Golden right off the bat once its available for preorder and such. Also be ordering the 32gb card (the cost of it is ridiculous). Some people have put assumptions that Silent Hill may be as bad as the other game called Dungeon something?
    • Banned

Rasas Banned!

Message Count:
    United States
    Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is the game your thinking about I think. Silent Hill just doesn't look to good and goes against the series. Look at the gameplay videos.
    I'm waiting for Ys localization or someone local to sell it to me for real cheap.

Icealote My Winter...

Message Count:
    Australia
    Thanks. Yeah I have. I wonder whats with the delay?
    I wasn't a fan of Ys 7 on PSP. I finished it and was like that it? I wonder why people like the Ys series? Is there a different gameplay to each game or something?

Just Another Gamer 星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy

Message Count:
    Australia
    Gravity Daze is definitely worth it, well its worth it to me cause its one of the better Vita games.
    • Banned

Rasas Banned!

Message Count:
    United States
    I like the boss battles, the difficulty and the gameplay. Seven tried to add three guys and other mechanics but 6-1 were solo pretty much.

Icealote My Winter...

Message Count:
    Australia
    Yeah the boss battles where unique. Pretty amusing when I noticed the AI seem to dodge attacks pretty well until they get stuck and just absorb it like a sponge.

I think I shall add AC3 Liberation to my list. Still waiting for more RPGs!
    • Newcomer

ChaosHydrA New Member

Message Count:
    Turkey
    I went back to the store with my Vita i bought 2 weeks ago, it just stood on my shelf for 3 days and it occured to me that the only game i kinda wanted to play on it was Gravity Daze and even that games gotten some mixed reviews and doesnt entice me as much now as it did when i first saw videos for it, i guess its mostly because there isnt any other alternative for that game for me if i should buy it and complete it, from waht ive heard its around 10 hours long aswell.

Im going to wait till atleast around october and see how well AC: Liberation/Ragnarok Odyssey fares out and how its priced by then but my best bet it will probably first take off Q1 2013 where alot of titles got pushed back to. If it does that it seems more likely i will be picking one up around summertime next year so i have a fresh handheld on me if i go on vacation

Icealote My Winter...

Message Count:
    Australia
    I totally forgot about FFX. I never got to finish the game when I played it at my cousin's place when it was released.

Icealote My Winter...

Message Count:
    Australia
    Okay I've been looking into more of the games, odd... There's a Ragnarok Odyssey copies already out in Asia with Japanese voice overs with English subtitles. I've youtube it and the English parts so far look pretty much good. I wonder if there are people here who have it already and willing to share their opinions?

I saw there's Tales of Innocence R, this is a remake/port correct?

narutofan777 New Member

Message Count:
    Afghanistan
    I'm gonna wait for a couple of years, then the real good games will come out. graphics will get better over time as well. same goes for the 3DS, I don't wanna shell out big dollas just to play a couple of games. A monster hunter/final fantasy game would be a seller though. a final fantasy/monster hunter or a phantasy star portable game, most of the time has more than 30+ hours of gameplay.