How hack new 3ds with no Wi-Fi

Dragons

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought new 3ds in japan language and menu I can not get it to connect to Wi-Fi at all is it possible to hack it with no Wi-Fi access ?

My old 3ds have homebrew

If there is way to get 3ds ido number without Wi-Fi that be good I should be able install homebrew and gmd9 without Wi-Fi

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had a similar problem just a couple of weeks ago, my router is setup to only transmit 5ghz and the 3DS couldn't see it, so instead of messing with my routers settings I just created a mobile hotspot with my smart phone and told it to use 2.4ghz.
Once I did that all worked fine

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I bought new 3ds in japan language and menu I can not get it to connect to Wi-Fi at all is it possible to hack it with no Wi-Fi access ?

My old 3ds have homebrew

If there is way to get 3ds ido number without Wi-Fi that be good I should be able install homebrew and gmd9 without Wi-Fi
So you have 2 systems of same region and one is hacked?
https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(kartdlphax).html
This will require wireless LAN to be run on both systems, but that's less likely to break than wifi.

If your systems have different regions, you might have to do the Mii Mining method (offline seedminer). Go to Nintendo Homebrew discord to be walked through that.
Trying to figure out how to get Gateway functioning on my O3DS, but the Gateway Trigger Site is no more
What firmware is it on? In any event, you'll be advised to give up gateway and move to free homebrew because GW is obsolete.

Reactions: peteruk

Dragons

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you have 2 systems of same region and one is hacked?
https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(kartdlphax).html
This will require wireless LAN to be run on both systems, but that's less likely to break than wifi.

If your systems have different regions, you might have to do the Mii Mining method (offline seedminer). Go to Nintendo Homebrew discord to be walked through that.

What firmware is it on? In any event, you'll be advised to give up gateway and move to free homebrew because GW is obsolete.
Firmware is 11.16.0.49 I will work on seedminor version I don’t think it work I can use internet and download sun wars update and use eshop but it will not let me make mii.

Yeah I have tried QR code installation it didn’t does not have firmware update that is installed

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on 9.2.0-20U for my O3DS. Only way I could Search and Create any Cheats.

My N3DS XL (AU) has Luma on it, but I can not get the Action Replay .plg to work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto