Not open for further replies.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
THIS IS NOT ME WANTING TO BE A MOD--- READ BELOW

I was just curious on how one becomes a mod? Just for the sake of curiosity. I've been on sites and forums where it all works differently and I never did know how GBAtemp works.

I've been to sites where you apply for it. I've also been to sites where the staff discusses it behind closed doors. I've also been to ones where a person is chosen randomly by basically drawing names from a hat.

Again, not trying to make this sound like I want to be a mod, I was just curious for discussions sake.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically, from what I gathered on this site... don't post like Monkat and that will boost your chances a lot?

But I liked Monkat. He may have been an egotistical maniac, but he was our egotistical maniac.

EDIT: Pretty much what p1ng said. Hit the nail on the proverbial head.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are exactly two people in this thread that I would strongly consider for mod duty. Isn't that neat?

Actually yeah. It's good to know that even in the small amount of time that this was posted, we already have two people who love GBAtemp enough that they'd be good candidates.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are exactly two people in this thread that I would strongly consider for mod duty. Isn't that neat?

Eyyyyyyyy sexy lady.
33c.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have to add that after being asked to be a mod, you get an airplane ticket for China sent to your house.

After you get there, someone at the airport will place a black sack on your head, and lead you to a secret place.

There are all of us mods who will decide if you're fit for staff position or not.

NAKED.

Reactions: 10 people

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to add that after being asked to be a mod, you get an airplane ticket for China sent to your house.

After you get there, someone at the airport will place a black sack on your head, and lead you to a secret place.

There are all of us mods who will decide if you're fit for staff position or not.

NAKED.
Sounds like just another good time to me.
Is there free food involved?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

NAKED.
Sounds like just another good time to me.
Is there free food involved?
Well, mainly vegetables.

Which you don't end up eating.

:tpi:

Reactions: 1 person

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

NAKED.
Wait, who exactly is naked? The candidate or the mods?

If you would like an example, it goes a little something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U_GfJE5KrY

Skip to 1:20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...