• Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everything always have to start off as being friends with girls? I don't get what is so bad about being upfront about what you are looking for. I'm guessing all the info people are giving here is for extroverts and if you are a introvert you are screwed. Guys already have to do too much work as is.

Last edited by cvskid,
Reactions: CallmeBerto
D

Deleted User

OP
The one thing i learned from expierence is never ask why she is laughing if a girl is laughing and whispering to her friend,otherwise they get pissed off and take it personaly no matter how friendly you try to be.

Last edited by ,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Why does everything always have to start off as being friends with girls? I don't get what is so bad about being upfront about what you are looking for. I'm guessing all the info people are giving here is for extroverts and if you are a introvert you are screwed. Guys already have to do too much work as is.
To be honest, it all depends. I personally thinks it's a bit shallow, that is all. It never really begins on a platform of trust. All of mine just... spun off from friends. That what just happened.

LongDongSilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hit em with the classic, lets flip a coin tails i'm yours heads you're mine. Jk but your friends aren't wrong its all up to being social, just talk to them like if they were one of your close friends, thats all you can really do

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I use humor.

Even though i was extremely socially awkward, i was sorta good looking i guess. I lost my virginity when i was 13. I have slept with over 50 bitches, about 1/3 were virgins.

Not so sure why chicks get into me because i am an odd one. I think my humor is probably the biggest reason. I also have that "i dont give a fuck" attitude.

I even nailed this one chick that i had just met, but was engaged to the person she lost her virginity to. I have railed too many bitches, but i honestly would have given anything to be with the girl i lost my virginity to because she is amazingly gorgeous now.

My wife calls me a man-whore.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Being upfront about wanting sex won't result in a lasting relationship, just a quickie. What's the point in such a thing? Sex isn't everything you know. Get to know them first, find that one special one and make her yours for good, that way you won't be bouncing from one girl to another like a horny manchild and you can enjoy all the things a relationship should have, not just sex!

The one thing i learned from expierence is never ask why she is laughing if a girl is laughing and whispering to her friend,otherwise they get pissed off and take it personaly no matter how friendly you try to be.
This is surprisingly true and it's one of the things I hate the most, reason I keep them separated so I can be alone with the girl to avoid annoying whispering...:P

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That should be obvious. If she wanted you to know she wouldn't be whispering. Asking what she is talking about is nosey and insecure.

D

Deleted User

OP
That should be obvious. If she wanted you to know she wouldn't be whispering. Asking what she is talking about is nosey and insecure.
I see.I just found it odd to concentrate on what needed to be done while whispering is going on since im sitting right in front of them.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: WeedZ and ThoD

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being upfront about wanting sex won't result in a lasting relationship, just a quickie. What's the point in such a thing? Sex isn't everything you know. Get to know them first, find that one special one and make her yours for good, that way you won't be bouncing from one girl to another like a horny manchild and you can enjoy all the things a relationship should have, not just sex!

This is surprisingly true and it's one of the things I hate the most, reason I keep them separated so I can be alone with the girl to avoid annoying whispering...:P
Didn't mean straight to sex. Just mean to skip the game playing and get to know each other through dating. Relationships in general in this day and age don't last anyways so you just enjoy what you have while it last.

Last edited by cvskid,

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Didn't mean straight to sex. Just mean to skip the game playing and get to know each other through dating. Relationships in general in this day and age don't last anyways so you just enjoy what you have while it last.
Relationships nowadays don't last long because people treat them that way! If you take things slowly and properly you can potentially find that one that will last a lifetime.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry, don't give a shit, just talk to them like you are talking to anyone else. Be honest, don't hesitate to disagree, and don't act clingy or like you are talking in expectation of a certain outcome.
As a man, I hate it when girls approach me and act like I am something different than them selves, be it better, lower, or what have you. I like to be approached din sincerity and realness; not JUST because they like one or two elements about me, but because they want to me ME as a whole, rather than what I may appear to be, or what they may idealize or wish me to be.

Last edited by XDel,

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If I find someone interesting, making me want to talk to her, I've probably learned something about her interests, taste in music, or something. Otherwise I wouldn't be interested.
And then, I would just say something about that subject that I find interesting myself. And bam, there, now you've started a conversation.
If she doesn't respond... She's boring and not worth my time and effort. If she replies : great. Take it from there, wing it.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
Well, none of that was correct

https://www.tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/the-pareto-principle-and-sex-20-percent-of

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=80%+of+women+have+sex+with+20%+of+men

Junior,I am sorry to have to bring up these hard to accept truths. There are many men that go on to become programmers or engineers after literally years of zero female contact.These men think that they "found the one".Because they lack the social/sexual experience that "cool" 14-15-16 year olds got to have,they do not notice that subtle signs that there wife was promiscuous.You are either being naive or disingenuous. Literally people on temp think they are enlightened but they regurgitate the same mainstream thinking everyone else has. Women marry "nerds" for providers after they had their fun. Seems like you don't want to accept reality for what it is,I left some links in there if you want to read although you probably don't care to see the horizon for what it is.

Ever tried telling a man his wife is being unfaithful? Have you ever been lying in bed nude next to a woman while she calls her husband saying she loves him?Did you have early on romantic(physically intimate) relations as a 14-15 year old? All these questions are important to determine what experiences a man has on basing his conclusion. Late bloomers don't have the spidey senses to read women and they believe fairy tales much easier. I am letting the OP know my perspective from a person that has experiences,from a person that has friends that have bedded 40+ woman. This isn't a programmer that married the first woman to lay interest on him,this is NOT the perspective of a man that uses "beta bux" to attract women.

My perspective is coming from my personal experiences of being emotionally hurt since I started having sexual relationships in my early teens to my 20s with women of varying backgrounds and ages. I have had success and periods of draughts. I have been up and I have been down but whether the girl is 15 or 45 nothing truly changes. If you aren't socially adept you are going to struggle heavily with women. You need to realize most men never even realize when their wife is cheating and most men are desperate for ANY women.

Reactions: 330

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Junior,I am sorry to have to bring up these hard to accept truths. There are many men that go on to become programmers or engineers after literally years of zero female contact.These men think that they "found the one".Because they lack the social/sexual experience that "cool" 14-15-16 year olds got to have,they do not notice that subtle signs that there wife was promiscuous.You are either being naive or disingenuous. Literally people on temp think they are enlightened but they regurgitate the same mainstream thinking everyone else has. Women marry "nerds" for providers after they had their fun. Seems like you don't want to accept reality for what it is,I left some links in there if you want to read although you probably don't care to see the horizon for what it is.

Ever tried telling a man his wife is being unfaithful? Have you ever been lying in bed nude next to a woman while she calls her husband saying she loves him?Did you have early on romantic(physically intimate) relations as a 14-15 year old? All these questions are important to determine what experiences a man has on basing his conclusion. Late bloomers don't have the spidey senses to read women and they believe fairy tales much easier. I am letting the OP know my perspective from a person that has experiences,from a person that has friends that have bedded 40+ woman. This isn't a programmer that married the first woman to lay interest on him,this is NOT the perspective of a man that uses "beta bux" to attract women.

My perspective is coming from my personal experiences of being emotionally hurt since I started having sexual relationships in my early teens to my 20s with women of varying backgrounds and ages. I have had success and periods of draughts. I have been up and I have been down but whether the girl is 15 or 45 nothing truly changes. If you aren't socially adept you are going to struggle heavily with women. You need to realize most men never even realize when their wife is cheating and most men are desperate for ANY women.
This post has nothing to do with the one I said was incorrect. You said getting laid is based on social status. That's false. There's always someone out there that will to fuck you if in the right situation. Then you said that's why men turn to "alternative" sexual lifestyles, which I take that to mean bi/homosexuality. That's also false. Gay dudes don't choose to be gay, just as you don't choose to be straight. And honestly, your typical gay dude has a better chance of getting into a girls pants than you or I do. Then you say 80% of women sleep with 20% of men. That's just crazy.

Then this post. You're not talking about women, you're talking about sluts, and sluts are only a portion of all women. Yes, years ago I have had girls tell their boyfriends they were with friends or some shit, say they love them, but were actually with me. And then ask if I thought they were slutty or if that was "bad" of them. But, I have also had girls who were temporarily broken up stop seeing me when they got back with their significant other. And I have had girls completely turn me down because they were in a relationship.

You can't put an entire gender into your box of bias. People are different. Yes, there are dudes that go well into their 30's as virgins because they haven't the courage to step up, and still believe in the fairy tale shit. But there are chick's that do the same thing.

Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

As much as I hate to admit it, it's painfully true that most people nowadays are EXTREMELY fickle, especially girls/women! Why can't people be content with what they got? Most girls/young women can't go a month or so without looking left and right for someone to cheat with, even if they already have someone who loves them and works his ass off to make them happy! I just can't understand it, it defies all logic! This is why I wish we still had stonings or at least fines/jailtime (like China does) for cheating partners, that would teach them a lesson... They are just too greedy nowadays, they want someone for love and someone else for excitement, why can't it be one person for everything? That goes for both men and women, although women are the most prone to cheat...

Reactions: cvskid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: yeehaw