Hacking How do you restore saves in smallftpd?

RedRose30

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've restored my saves a lot in the past, but I can't for the life of me remember how to do it. The "restore data in card from sav file" is grayed out. Can someone help me? Like I said, I've done this before and the settings are right because I didn't change anything, but I don't remember what the directory is supposed to be.

RedRose30

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm using the NDS backup tool wifi, version .31f by Rudolph

And now I can't even back up my saves.

Last edited by RedRose30,

RedRose30

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only problem is even if I switch modes, the "press a to restore" is grayed out. Do you know why? Unless I'm having a major derp moment and I'm supposed to press a different button.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
1. Your using the wrong security settings on wifi (The NDS/L only supports WEP and open)
2. You didn't configure the ini file correctly
3. You don't have the correct folders set on the PC
4. It is probably something else

Take your pick, I don't know what you actually did which makes this all guess work.

I'd personally recommend that if you got a 3in1, you should be using the the other NDS backup tool and not the wifi version. It is way faster and has little to no configuring needed.

https://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/applications/download-nds-backup-tool-3in1-0-31-f2486.html
(Ignore the message 1.9d being the latest version)

---

Do be aware that if your trying to use this with Pokemon HG/SS, it doesn't work. You will need to be using something like the wood dumper or something newer that supports detecting the save data etc.

Last edited by how_do_i_do_that,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up