Hacking How do you get DSi Points in the Philippines?

dsttuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've been finding Wii Points Codes and DSi Codes for HOURS and i can't find any codes. and i asked my dad if he could buy me 5000 points he said "Okay, sure" so we entered the Information and everything into my DSi he was using a Philippine Visa, but it said wrong country, but i can't enter Philippines in my System Settings. What should i do!?
unsure.gif

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, you could always try a proxy?
I have one, perhaps you could tunnel through there for the time being. But I don't want to display it to the public.
frown.gif

dsttuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wchill said:
Well, you could always try a proxy?
I have one, perhaps you could tunnel through there for the time being. But I don't want to display it to the public.
frown.gif
Can you PM it to me? it would be very nice of you
smile.gif

EDIT: what do you mean proxy? im TRYING to buy DSi Points(but i can't) straight through the DSi

dsttuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG: I SWITCHED MY COUNTRY TO BRAZIL AND ENTERED MY DAD'S VISA CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND INFORMATION BLAH BLAH BLAH and then poof! i got 2000 nintendo points! MODS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD
smile.gif

peachydaisies

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pachinkoduel.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Hope things work out. I still have the free 1000 points. I'm trying really hard not to buy warioware snapped and holding out for better stuff

I'd try setting the country of origin to the US, even if you're in the Philippines, that at least brings out the DSi shop. It works for me. Then purchase the points through credit card, because there are no cards in our country. ;__;

EDIT: WHOOPS TOO LATE LOL

dsttuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
peachydaisies said:
Sorry to hear about your dilemma. Hope things work out. I still have the free 1000 points. I'm trying really hard not to buy warioware snapped and holding out for better stuff

I'd try setting the country of origin to the US, even if you're in the Philippines, that at least brings out the DSi shop. It works for me. Then purchase the points through credit card, because there are no cards in our country. ;__;
psst, read the post above you
biggrin.gif
I hope i helped other filipinos get nintendo points
smile.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I know one guy who's selling 2000 Nintendo Points for Php1,200. The price increased by 100 pesos. PM me for more details. That and Mr.Dynamic in Greenhills has Nintendo Points. If you live faraway in Manila, try this guy Im talking about. He's the bestest entrepenuer in the forum. His forum name is Anya618.

telephone numbers:
8040***
8336***
8339***
personal wireless landline:
3317***
cellphone number:
0917504****

His store is GRAND PRIX TIRE SUPPLY

~Chris

dsttuser

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhm no thanks, look at my other posts ^^ 2000 points! 960 pesos!

i can finally buy points just change your settings to brazil and any Visa or Mastercard Credit Cards from other countries will work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1