How do i download .ios or wud games to my Wii u?

FINPOSTI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My Wii u has already been jailbroken recently, but i don"t know how to download games for it, I usually download my games from *snip*.
I have tried to get games from USB helper, but it doesn't show any games, but when shows, they don't have the games I want to download to my wii u. I also tried NUSspli, but it also doesn't have the games.
Do I need to install a software for my PC or something?

Please let me know!

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii u has already been jailbroken recently, but i don"t know how to download games for it, I usually download my games from *snip*.
I have tried to get games from USB helper, but it doesn't show any games, but when shows, they don't have the games I want to download to my wii u. I also tried NUSspli, but it also doesn't have the games.
Those are your two best options.

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
How does that help with downloading games for my wii u?
We don't typically hold your hand and show you warez sites where you can download pirated material. Programs like USB Helper and NUSspli download straight from the eShop. It sounds like the games you want are not on the eShop. You will need to source them elsewhere but you're on your own with that.

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you're inputting a proper title key site. We can't give any names because it's warez. But they can be found pretty easily with a quick search.

Download in USB Helper, use the "copy to SD" function in USB Helper, then install with WUP Installer GX2 through the Homebrew Launcher.

USB Helper will only show official (but also some unofficial) stuff from the EShop. I highly doubt whatever you're looking for isn't there - Unless it's that single physical-only release.

FINPOSTI

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Google it, google is your friend for this.
I have actually tried to look for game ids from google, but cant really find. I there a good website for the IDs?
Post automatically merged:

I have actually tried to look for game ids from google, but cant really find. I there a good website for the IDs?
Alright, ill try that tomrrow, thanks man!

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@master801 Not all keys are on these sites, so USB helper can't download all titles.
The key algorithm had been leaked through and that's what NUSspli and Wii U Downloader use to calculate the keys on the fly. Thanks to this we where able to use said tools to download stuff before release and things like that... ;)

@FINPOSTI https://wiiubrew.org/wiki/Title_database lists all title IDs (and it's the source of NUSspli and Wii U Downloaders title database).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4