Hacking How do I Auto-Boot in Lum3ds?

ofDragons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a .cia save manager so homebrew isn't really of any use to me anymore, so was wondering how can I just auto boot into luma3ds and start managing my saves right away?

Right now I have to hold the down arrow and then I'm booted into Homebrew, then I gotta click luma3ds

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found a .cia save manager so homebrew isn't really of any use to me anymore, so was wondering how can I just auto boot into luma3ds and start managing my saves right away?

Right now I have to hold the down arrow and then I'm booted into Homebrew, then I gotta click luma3ds

you must still be using menuhax.

go to http://3ds.guide to set up a9lh to autoboot luma

ofDragons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it hard to do if you're not familiar with a lot of things? Or will the instructions be self-explanatory

thanks for the reply btw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also my SD card is 4GB in size, is that ok? Will I be able to buy a bigger SD card in the future and transfer all the files over and use it?

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it hard to do if you're not familiar with a lot of things? Or will the instructions be self-explanatory

thanks for the reply btw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also my SD card is 4GB in size, is that ok? Will I be able to buy a bigger SD card in the future and transfer all the files over and use it?

1. just follow ALL instructions on the guide

2. the sd card should be fine
and you can easily transfer to another sd card later, just move all the files and transfer emunand if you are using it still.

Last edited by Aletron9000,

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need it just swap the boot.3ds with the luma.3ds(which you should name the same as your boot.3ds) backed up (you should back everything up first) It's not as high of a boot rate as A9LH but it boots most of the time and runs all the same without chance of brick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You allrriiiight?