Homebrew how can i get a NTR launcher working on luma3ds 10.3

leonkghunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im trying to use a NTR plugin for Yo-kai Watch Blasters. but im running luma3ds, and no NTR launchers support this version. do i have to degrade or something or can i do something else?

leonkghunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
afaik, it should run in luma/tiles/title id. then, enable game patching in luma settings. I don't think you need ntr.
it has mainly been my brother doing the homebrew stuff for me. so im not sure where to find luma/titles, i couldnt find "titles" when i pressed down + L trigger + select. do you find it in a app or do i have to insert the SD card into my pc?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, luma. if there's no titles folder, create it. then, you need to create a folder named after the title id. easiest way to find it if already installed is through fbi/titles. drop the plugin into that folder once you're done. game patching is a feature of luma. hold select when powering on the console, then enable it, press start to save and exit.

leonkghunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes, luma. if there's no titles folder, create it. then, you need to create a folder named after the title id. easiest way to find it if already installed is through fbi/titles. drop the plugin into that folder once you're done. game patching is a feature of luma. hold select when powering on the console, then enable it, press start to save and exit.
i couldn't find a file called "fbi". but i did find one called "cias". but all the CIA files i downloaded got deleted because my brother enabled "delete file and download" when installing in FBI

leonkghunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean open fbi, the app, while the sd card is plugged into the 3ds.
i opened it. and noticed a file called "plugins" had 4 files titled with the game ID, the "plugins" folder was not in luma but just there when i inserted the SD card. btw how will this make a alternative to installing a NTR launcher when everyone showcasing in on YT says to use it you need a NTR launcher?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk