Homebrew Homebrew Loader Website for Switch?

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please stop shitposting
google it first
reswitched says "it cant"
and please, when it will come out you will know... it will be on the front page of many sites

I mean, technically it is possible. 97.74.232.2 works for resetting the time to July 11, a basic web interface could be used to replace the default PegaSwitch screen using html. The real issue currently is that there are no NROs that have any visual or audio effects yet, so the end user wouldn't know whether it worked or not really. There is one actually that I believe hijacks the browsers webkit drawing mechanism, but not full graphical capabilities.

It is an interesting idea, though. I imagine the biggest concern with self-hosted nro's is the possibility of people generating malicious ones that might, for example, grab the serial number and quietly save it to some database, while also providing some kind of service as a "front". It would have to be hosted on a centralized IP, and submitted open source to the site so that it could be screened for malware. Overall, I think its a good idea, if handled with caution.

Last edited by machinoman,

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
close enough
Lol no. OP totally clickbaited the thread.
When I first saw the thread, there was no question mark.

Now you feel stupid because you thought you noticed a question mark that I didn't.

I am no longer arguing about something so stupid.

machinoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol no. OP totally clickbaited the thread.
When I first saw the thread, there was no question mark.

Now you feel stupid because you thought you noticed a question mark that I didn't.

I am no longer arguing about something so stupid.

more like i was just a bit confused because according to my viewing history the question mark had already been there for at least 30 minutes before you posted... although it may be that chrome updates page titles that i have revisited.

EDIT: indeed it does, my bad
kGp3FG

Last edited by machinoman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof