Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Emulators icons:

GenplusGX (sega megadrive/genesis)

Snes9xGX (super nintendo)

Apps icons:

Setting replace tool (recommended application if you're using AnyregionChanger)

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My quick little icon for softchip:
213oqy9.png

meta.xml:
CODE

ÂÂÂÂsoftchip
ÂÂÂÂv0.0.1-pre-r14
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ07112008/release_date>
ÂÂÂÂrequiem
ÂÂÂÂBoots Wii backups
ÂÂÂÂSoftChip is a piece of homebrew software designed to allow you to play your 1:1 backup games on your Nintendo Wii.

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KiiWii said:
Any one got an icon.png for the homebrew channel?

If i take my SD to a mates to update theirs id like to have an icon to go with the meta and boot?

Cheers in advance

KiiWii
An hbc icon, for the hbc? i don't think you understand what you're asking.
You're looking for a homebrew icon, of which application?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I need an icon for the HBC installer.

I have the folder "home_brew_channel_101" and within it the boot.dol and a meta.xml.... so i would like an icon.png an image such as:
thc3.jpg

but smaller and png-ier
tongue.gif

KiiWii

edit: done it via: www.online-image-editor.com

2wdy7n8.png

128x48 png

edit 2: fuck it, shows up but its all green and blue wierdness.. if any one can be arsed making one please PM it to me.

Cheers kiiWii

kallstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is a Starfall icon I made a few weeks ago to match the style of the other icons I'm using. Perhaps someone wants it.
cool.gif

Starfall.png

KiiWii not sure if you still need a homebrew channel icon and even if you don't someone else might so heres a few...

HomebrewChannel1.png
HomebrewChannel3.png

HomebrewChannel2.png
HomebrewChannel4.png

(Please dont credit me for the homebrew channel icons... ALL the credit belongs to the wonderful people who created the homebrew channel.. i just happened to resize their fantastic work)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thankyou.

kind sorted it my self, but my png displays as the hbc (squashed) with black background instead of white :S ... not happy with it.

Thanks for these though, will use these now!

sord_id

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!

I'm a newbie here and need some help.

I've got a moded Wii with wiikey and FW 3.3U and want to install the homebrew channel. From the official site I saw that the only way to do this is using 'the twilight hack' (cause my FW is above 3.2).

My question is: is this really the only way I can install the homebrew channel ? If yes, can I make a backup of Twilight Princess and use the "twilight hack" method with it? Will it works with a backup ?

Thanks for the help

killplaystation

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sord_id said:
Hello guys!

I'm a newbie here and need some help.

I've got a moded Wii with wiikey and FW 3.3U and want to install the homebrew channel. From the official site I saw that the only way to do this is using 'the twilight hack' (cause my FW is above 3.2).

My question is: is this really the only way I can install the homebrew channel ? If yes, can I make a backup of Twilight Princess and use the "twilight hack" method with it? Will it works with a backup ?

Thanks for the help
Always check wiibrew.org for info
and the sticky topics in the wii sections.

if you had 3.2 you could use trucha.
3.3 you will need twilight hack
it should work with a burned twilight princess.
if i remember correctly you created your own thread and re-asked this question, and got your answer. but just in case, here it is.

zx80

Trophies
XP
Country
sord_id said:

I can confirm it works. I have a wiikey2 modchip in a 3.4U Wii and I used a NTSC backup of Twilight Princess to run the hack.

Shame I can't get WadManager to install wads in 3.4. I'm too chicken to downgrade to 3.2

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I did this quickly earlier today so might as well share it. Not the best but better than looking at nothing. : )

2cg0fx2.png
CODE

ÂÂÂÂUSB Loader
ÂÂÂÂ1.1
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ20090330
ÂÂÂÂWaninkoko/kwiirk
ÂÂÂÂPlay Games over USB
ÂÂÂÂWith USB Loader you can install/uninstall games to various usb devices such as external hard drives and flash drives. To install games, insert the dvd and press the (+) button to being copying to the removable device. Press (-) button to remove games from the removable device. Select games that are installed with the D-pad and press A to play them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30