Homebrew [Homebrew] 3DS Remote Desktop

KniknokOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried 3 diffrent networks (I configuered 1 completely new) tried all shown IP's and multiple ports and my firewall isnt blocking anything...
I'm freaking out now I want to use this app so bad but I cant get it to work :'( I still get the error mentioned in my earlier post... Oh man...

retrozelda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried 3 diffrent networks (I configuered 1 completely new) tried all shown IP's and multiple ports and my firewall isnt blocking anything...
I'm freaking out now I want to use this app so bad but I cant get it to work :'( I still get the error mentioned in my earlier post... Oh man...

when you start the server, do any errors show up?

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me create a config that would work for skyrim? I'd really appreciate it! I have not a clue how to do it. ;3;

czerwinski76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't work for me with the "Server" folder files and the .3ds app.

[ERR -1] A connection request is already in progress for the specified socket.
[ERR -1] 0_NONBLOCK is set for the file descriptor for the socket and the connection cannot be immediately established; the connection shall be established asynchronously
:cry:

Windows 8 x84
Firewall OFF

retrozelda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't work for me with the "Server" folder files and the .3ds app.

[ERR -1] A connection request is already in progress for the specified socket.
[ERR -1] 0_NONBLOCK is set for the file descriptor for the socket and the connection cannot be immediately established; the connection shall be established asynchronously
:cry:

Windows 8 x84
Firewall OFF

those series of messages appear when the client was able to successfully bind the socket, and it is now asynchronously looking for a server to connect to. are you entering the correct IP and Port? the server and the client need to be on the same subnet of your network.

a common misconception with the IP is the order to put them in. e.g 192.168.1.5 would be entered as 192.168.001.005 and NOT 192.168.100.500

czerwinski76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
those series of messages appear when the client was able to successfully bind the socket, and it is now asynchronously looking for a server to connect to. are you entering the correct IP and Port? the server and the client need to be on the same subnet of your network.

a common misconception with the IP is the order to put them in. e.g 192.168.1.5 would be entered as 192.168.001.005 and NOT 192.168.100.500

I enter the same IP in the homebrew and in the program. IP which is written on the server cmd command windows (My PC's IP) ...

Thank you for your support.
Have a nice day !

retrozelda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any plans on making a linux version of this? considering its using Win32API, I dont know how difficult it'd be to convert to linux syscall alternatives. Or do you think it'd be easier to get it to work with current working VNC servers?

i dont have an immediate plans for other platforms besides windows at this time.

randomdev

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi ! you are doing a good job ! sorry for that but... it's didn't work for me, there is error [-1]... please can you help me ? :(

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
I'M having this error. Could you help me? Both devices are on the same network and I added rules to windows firewall to allow any connection made by the server.

server.jpg client.jpg

Last edited by kheldar,

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

alejakaiser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I want this for use my 3DS like a graphic tablet. Can be possible to see the PC's screen on the 3DS's Touch Screen and use like a Graphic Table?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-