Hacking Homebrew Home menu broken (and probably system too)

Protobass04

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello there, i have this issue around 2 days, my 3ds has the home menu completly broken, some apps and UI (like hour or battery) doesn't show, touch things like internet, game notes and start any app freezes the console, so I don't have access to system settings. My only ways to interact with the console are the Luma menu and godmode9 menu. Tried CTRtransfer with the 11.14.0-46U firmware version, but no results. It happens with and without the SD inserted. So probably is a sysNAND issue, I'm running out of ideas so I hope someone can help me

Attachments

• noUIwhy.jpg
    noUIwhy.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 42
  • SD-in.jpeg
    SD-in.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 31

zeldaxlink64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello there, i have this issue around 2 days, my 3ds has the home menu completly broken, some apps and UI (like hour or battery) doesn't show, touch things like internet, game notes and start any app freezes the console, so I don't have access to system settings. My only ways to interact with the console are the Luma menu and godmode9 menu. Tried CTRtransfer with the 11.14.0-46U firmware version, but no results. It happens with and without the SD inserted. So probably is a sysNAND issue, I'm running out of ideas so I hope someone can help me
You could try to attempt a safe mode update or do a CTRTransfer using the guide on 3ds.hacks.guide with 11.15, as that's the only one officially supported. Report back if those fail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto