Icealote

My Winter...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@ Icealote

Why not get a set of faceplates from here! This was one of my gem finds that I'm sharing with you, so I hope you appreciate it. :)

Much appreciated jimmyemunoz! I shall have a look right now. I already got a faceplate of the nintendo console on its way but let's see what the site you gave has :P

EDIT: Now I want that Twins Armour Storage Case for Gameboy Micro haha

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice find on the faceplates. Shame they're on back order... Hopefully they'll stock them again sometime. :)

@[member='Icealote']: Good choice in games there. Refreshing to see not a Mario game in sight!

Icealote

My Winter...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nice find on the faceplates. Shame they're on back order... Hopefully they'll stock them again sometime. :)

@[member='Icealote']: Good choice in games there. Refreshing to see not a Mario game in sight!

Haha thanks. I dont even have Mario games on my 3DS besides the free ambassador games which I've only tried once to make sure it worked. Do you dislike the Mario games?

I'm still so eager to receive all my stuff I've ordered. Finally got in touch with a guy who was selling me a brand new silver GBM because he hasn't shipped it after 3 days. He told me it will happen in the morning since he's overwhelmed in orders and its no joke. Everyday he gets a positive review so it's a relief lol

Also I bought that GBM case that has that foam/insulated stuff in it. That's on back order at the moment but man... It feels ****en great. I'm still going through the lists of which game is worthy to be in my library haha

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ha! No, I love the Mario games it's just that they tend to be the very first games people get when they get a new Ninty system. :)

You seem pretty excited to be (finally!) getting your hands on a GBM - You won't be disappointed. :)

Icealote

My Winter...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No GBA collection is complete without Fire Emblem.

Okay crap you got me now. I just got Fire Emblem 1 & 2, then Samurai Deeper Kyo. I think I'm pretty much set for my GBA library... Now to clear space to put them O_O I hope Monday brings me at least one of my ebay purchases o.O

So here's what I bought so far:
Fire Emblem 1 & 2
Samurai Deeper Kyo (comes with the Anime Set Collection...It was the only way to get a brand new game of this)
Summon Night Swordcraft 1 & 2
Tales of Phatansia
Final Fantasy Tactics
Breath of Fire 1 & 2
Dragon Ball I & II, Buu's Fury, GT Transformation
Shaman King I & II,
Max Payne
Sword of Mana
Final Fantasy V and VI
Golden Sun 1 and 2
Pokemon Emerald and Leaf Green

So that's 23 games I bought in the week.
Accessories include:

Screen protectors for SP and Micro
Cases for SP and Micro
GBA game cart holders

Things not related to that:
Pokemon Black and White
Devil Survivor 1 & 2
Pokemon Rumble Blast

So you think that's okay for a GBA library guys? I know I'm missing Baldurs Gate and Advance Wars from memory. Hmm. I'll get it when I get paid again this week and next week lol

Icealote

My Winter...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
NEW UPDATE:
Advance Wars 1 & 2
Lunar Legend
Kingdom Hearts
Riviera The Promised Land
Phantasy Star Collection
Yggdra Union

I've been going through the GBA old threads. Came across the GBA RPG list. Funny guys debating over Zelda being either RPG or Action Adventure again.

I think all my GBA stuff will arrive next week D: I'll have to quickly play Dr Lautrec this weekend ahah

Icealote

My Winter...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nice I've inspired someone haha

Aww man why does the shipping from USPS take so long. I'm just reading their log. So many checkpoints o.O

Also I am so lucky to have a friend in Japan. He found me some GBM faceplates. Can't wait to buy it off him :P Yay!

UPDATE
Also finally found Boktai 1 & 2 in very good condition. Geez I think I'll stop spending on my GBA collection. Back to waiting.

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Boy, that's some collection you've got yourself already! Good luck finding time to play them all... :P

Do you think your Japanese friend could get more faceplates? There's probably a bunch of folk on here that would happily buy some replacements. :)

Icealote

My Winter...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Boy, that's some collection you've got yourself already! Good luck finding time to play them all... :P

Do you think your Japanese friend could get more faceplates? There's probably a bunch of folk on here that would happily buy some replacements. :)

Don't worry I did have that in mind to tell him (he's an Ebay seller who ships worldwide I think?) but first I needed to see what kind of face plates he bought from the Japanese markets. Then I'll repost the pics here once he's replied. I've already told him I wanted new face plates and I'm not too sure what he bought yet. Once to my opinion (lol!) that I see its okay and decent...well either way I'll post it up and see what the Tempers think of it.
Also I have a lot of time in between work and study. Plus I also still saving for a car at the same time so this will keep me grounded at home for a long long time :P

EDIT: Just wanted to ask, what is the standard price for the usual GBM faceplates? For a normal, cheap, expensive, etc... I need to know the price ranges so I can tell him when he replies!

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love collecting GBA stuff too. I picked up a rather odd GBA the other day...I call it the Game Boy Macro, its pretty cool.

mubarr.jpg

Click This

Surgite!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yggdra Union is a great game. I haven't played it for long enough. I think you've inspired me to dig it out again though. :)

I ended up buying Yggdra Union today. :P

Haha niiicce! What other games you got for your GBA?

Well, I've got all three GBA Fire Emblem games (FE6 was only released in Japan), Zelda Minish Cap + 4 Swords, Emerald & Sapphire, and a Risk/Battleship/Clue cart(Awesome).
I also picked up Kingdom Hearts and Sacred Cards for literally cents at my local gamestop. There's not much, but I'm still collecting. :P

Icealote

My Winter...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yggdra Union is a great game. I haven't played it for long enough. I think you've inspired me to dig it out again though. :)

I ended up buying Yggdra Union today. :P

Haha niiicce! What other games you got for your GBA?

Well, I've got all three GBA Fire Emblem games (FE6 was only released in Japan), Zelda Minish Cap + 4 Swords, Emerald & Sapphire, and a Risk/Battleship/Clue cart(Awesome).
I also picked up Kingdom Hearts and Sacred Cards for literally cents at my local gamestop. There's not much, but I'm still collecting. :P

Awesome! Lucky for you to have a shop that still sells this stuff lol I'd say it feels a lot better to buy the game and play it than to download and get bored halfway or just in 5 minutes. Hmm..? Why Emerald and Sapphire together? I thought Emerald you can catch whatever's in Sapphire and Ruby? That's my line of thought when I got Emerald and Leaf Green.

I'm missing Zoids Legacy from my collection and I think that will be it. Then I'll just look forward to 3DS releases from then on :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive...