Country
United States

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How stupid do people actually have to be to think a dev's going to trust some no name person to beta test their program? That's how stuff gets leaked (see: Flipnotehax/UgoPwn. The only difference is this guy was a known member of a few hacking related communities).
There is no need for this comment. I was only asking out of curiosity. And BTW if I were to beta test, there is literally no way for me to leak the software, because I beta test a lot of different softwares (which I will not say due to contracts). If I were to be under a contract, I wouldn't be able to leak stuff in the first place. If I were to show the beta software to the world, I would be untrusted to beta test anything else.

Deleted member 424658

Annoying Weaboo Girl
Trophies
Website
www.reddit.com
XP
Country
United States
There is no need for this comment. I was only asking out of curiosity. And BTW if I were to beta test, there is literally no way for me to leak the software, because I beta test a lot of different softwares (which I will not say due to contracts). If I were to be under a contract, I wouldn't be able to leak stuff in the first place. If I were to show the beta software to the world, I would be untrusted to beta test anything else.
Again, why would a dev who has never had contact with you trust you to beta something?

siamese

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by siamese,

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
i owned a red Mario anniversary DSi XL, do i need an app to install this CFW?
Its have been said before... if you are on a version diferent than 1.4.0 , so you will need a exploitable game/app (per example Flipnote Studio - will be released soon) and a NTR type card game (like Mario Kart DS - btw im not 100% sure if all games will work )
But first of all be patient and don't spam here on this thread asking about new updates... the Devs are working hard for this exploit/cfw to be Stable (yeah S T A B I L I T Y) as possible !

Reactions: thom_tl
D

Deleted-394630

I am not a patient person, but I will wait, and they don't even have to release it. Just the thought of native homebrew on my DSi is amazing. Wish something had happened sooner so the scene would be bigger, but that's not anyone's fault. Do your best devs!

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HiyaCFW & RocketLauncher won´t be released anytime soon, so relax, have a beer :grog:

https://twitter.com/Tankerbot/status/916797836498472960

The tools they need would be written very quickly, once they released RocketLauncher and they were needed. It's not possible for anyone to write the tool that searches for the data in the cart, until they release RocketLauncher and all the information required to search for.

So I guess it will never be released. I'd write the two tools, but it seems like a waste of time.

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also have a eu DSi i'm still waiting patiently for Hiya to release as i want DSiWare on my DSi
Use a DSiWare exploit that has been leaked and then install it manually.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The tools they need would be written very quickly, once they released RocketLauncher and they were needed. It's not possible for anyone to write the tool that searches for the data in the cart, until they release RocketLauncher and all the information required to search for.

So I guess it will never be released. I'd write the two tools, but it seems like a waste of time.
Well, why don't you just write the tools then? If it doesn't end up being useful in the DSi community, at least it was a learning experience. :)

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, why don't you just write the tools then? If it doesn't end up being useful in the DSi community, at least it was a learning experience. :)

One has already been written, the other cannot be written until after they've explained exactly how RocketLauncher works. Which they won't do until they release RocketLauncher. Except they won't because the tool needs to be written, that can only be written once RocketLauncher is released. But they won't release RocketLauncher until....

tl;dr It's just not going to happen.

SmellyPirateMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So pumped for this release! Bought a dsi about a month ago and it was 1.4 and had flipnote. Used the ugopwn leak to dump my nand now time to hurry up and wait.

Take your time devs you are doing God's work

Sent from my toaster running Rebug

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
One has already been written, the other cannot be written until after they've explained exactly how RocketLauncher works. Which they won't do until they release RocketLauncher. Except they won't because the tool needs to be written, that can only be written once RocketLauncher is released. But they won't release RocketLauncher until....

tl;dr It's just not going to happen.
haha what a bunch of shitheads hyping everyone up just to not release anything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: