Hacking Gaming hiya cfw touch screen problem

Patinz_ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if I open the game, the touch screen doesn't work, even though before I installed hiyaCFW the touch screen was fine, if I open settings, I can't touch the screen either, please help me

#hiyaCFW
#TWLMENU

Reactions: Gehrschrein

Artemijacd

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
if I open the game, the touch screen doesn't work, even though before I installed hiyaCFW the touch screen was fine, if I open settings, I can't touch the screen either, please help me

#hiyaCFW
#TWLMENU
Hi, ive encountered with the same problem. ive got japanese console, and while im setting up hiayacfw i chose eur region, and my bottom screen didnt work on hiya and tw++ anymore. as someone says upper you need to change region on hiya, but i coudnt figure out how to do this, but i've found something else: for some reason if you install this thing
1707325587391.png

everything will work again

Patinz_ds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, ive encountered with the same problem. ive got japanese console, and while im setting up hiayacfw i chose eur region, and my bottom screen didnt work on hiya and tw++ anymore. as someone says upper you need to change region on hiya, but i coudnt figure out how to do this, but i've found something else: for some reason if you install this thing View attachment 418725

Thanks very much👍👍

Gehrschrein

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, ive encountered with the same problem. ive got japanese console, and while im setting up hiayacfw i chose eur region, and my bottom screen didnt work on hiya and tw++ anymore. as someone says upper you need to change region on hiya, but i coudnt figure out how to do this, but i've found something else: for some reason if you install this thing View attachment 418725

This worked great, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next