• Views 5,175
  • Replies 18
  • Likes 5

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question: Is this for EU Consoles too? Or only US? I think I saw in an another thread something like "this all DSi Hiya cfw thing is US only - for now"?!

Reactions: ahezard

MinMin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Question: Is this for EU Consoles too? Or only US? I think I saw in an another thread something like "this all DSi Hiya cfw thing is US only - for now"?!

"This guide will work on DSi and DSi XL consoles in all regions except China and Korea on firmware 1.4.5 or below. NOTE: THIS WILL NOT WORK ON" :D

Reactions: CatmanFan

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So being a Signature Patcher, is there a posibility now to port Emulators as an .app files or something like this?
3ds used cias, and so far dsi use .app files with their .tmd files, the idea its to port the new custom apps and Emulators to .app or im completely wrong?

Reactions: ry755 and ahezard

BOBdotEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have luck getting larger SD cards to work?

I tried making a single 1.8gb partition on my 16gb cards, (fat32)
and it just keeps freezing on the 'ulaunch' screen

Sha8q

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I hope they will add a feature to re enable Health and Safety screen, boot sound, and fix bugs, in future releases.

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! I wonder if in the future there will be an uninstaller, or for Hiya to hide the splash screen.
There's an option to hide the Hiya splash screen, but I don't think you can hide the Unlaunch splash screen without modifying it manually.
Even if they don't make an uninstaller, it's still really easy to uninstall.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You can re-enable those if you have HiyaCFW, those only get disabled if you use Unlaunch by itself.

No you can't. DSi Splash screen remains disabled even if you use HiyaCFW. I don't know what Unlaunch does to disable it (most likely sets warmboot flag in registers) but seems to do that splash disable thing even when it's booting a bootcode.dsi file. So right now HiyaCFW doesn't enable it. Most likely can force enable the splash again by undoing the warmboot flag that Unlaunch does. You'll have to ask Robz8/Shutterbug2000 to do that as I'm not familiar with how that's done.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you can't. DSi Splash screen remains disabled even if you use HiyaCFW. I don't know what Unlaunch does to disable it (most likely sets warmboot flag in registers) but seems to do that splash disable thing even when it's booting a bootcode.dsi file. So right now HiyaCFW doesn't enable it. Most likely can force enable the splash again by undoing the warmboot flag that Unlaunch does. You'll have to ask Robz8/Shutterbug2000 to do that as I'm not familiar with how that's done.
Using HiyaCFW from Unlaunch, and enabling DSi splash screen works for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps