Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters

TuxSH

Trophies
XP
Country
France
(I'm supposed to be asleep ;p)

You shouldn't use my build of sysUpdater, it will likely brick your console if it freezes during the process (unlike julian20's build).

OdeonVelos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused as to if I have a successful downgrade on my n3ds?

says 9.2, downgrade checker says it downgraded properly, but no matter what I do, I can't seem to run gateway launcher or any other exploits through the browser (other than browserhax), it just loads like a normal web page.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Just found out the browser exploits don't work on the n3ds xD, I fail. I am used to working with older 3ds systems.

Last edited by OdeonVelos,

qq194ken

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I really want to say thank you to you "KobraXMW".
I had try the old method for above ten times, after I follow the guide by you, I success just in the first time, many thanks.

derthomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well that doesnt work for me. I tried both sysupdater linked. The first one glitched out constantly and the other one did nothing at all. Tried both with menu and browserhax, no success. o3ds on 10.3

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I downgraded my 2DS when it was stupidly unstable and homebrew/cfw wouldn't work. Then upgraded to 10.3 and two hours later when I went on my break, was able to downgrade again and get CFW working. Again, I did this way back when it was stupidly unstable.
Since then, I have downgraded my 3DS and both my boyfriend's 3DS's without fail.

zakwarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, i have one question when using the TuxSHsysUpdater and following the steps so it will load strait unstead of the HBL,
can you just spam Y then if it fails B to return and load the updater again, so just spam Y > B until it works or or you have to power off then L + power on to load each time?
thx

KobraXMW

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, i have one question when using the TuxSHsysUpdater and following the steps so it will load strait unstead of the HBL,
can you just spam Y then if it fails B to return and load the updater again, so just spam Y > B until it works or or you have to power off then L + power on to load each time?
thx
You will have to reboot each time it fails.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: i don't wanna even know