Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
D34DL1N3R said:
as in I seen only 1/2 of ep 6 at that time lol

That's what I thought, but I wasn't quite sure if you were off your rocker or not.
tongue.gif

As far as any uncensored versions out there, I don't believe they will exist until a dvd release but I could be wrong.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Censored and uncensored... I didn't know that there were 2 versions.
ohnoes.png

But the episode 6 that I watched was most likely uncensored, cos it had... You know, groping.
wacko.gif
I'm becoming less perverted, cos I didn't get a boner throughout the episode!!
yay.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
There is no uncensored version airing, that's for the DVD's
gg said:
Q) Is your release censored?
A) Yes. All of the airings of HotD are censored. (Afaik.) We use a channel called AT-X. To my knowledge, AT-X has only censored the gym teacher committing suicide [1] and Saya using Giga Drill Break(er) [2]. (I assume the bathing scene at Rika’s apartment will be full of convenient steam as means to make you buy DVD/BD releases.) AT-X airs HotD first. The next airing is Tokyo MX which is roughly 1.5 days after AT-X. In other words, if a release comes out within 1.5 days after it first airs, the only place it can come from is AT-X. Tokyo MX is also censored, as raws from that station have the gym teacher’s suicide censored as well.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
prowler_ said:
There is no uncensored version airing, that's for the DVD's
gg said:
Q) Is your release censored?
A) Yes. All of the airings of HotD are censored. (Afaik.) We use a channel called AT-X. To my knowledge, AT-X has only censored the gym teacher committing suicide [1] and Saya using Giga Drill Break(er) [2]. (I assume the bathing scene at Rika’s apartment will be full of convenient steam as means to make you buy DVD/BD releases.) AT-X airs HotD first. The next airing is Tokyo MX which is roughly 1.5 days after AT-X. In other words, if a release comes out within 1.5 days after it first airs, the only place it can come from is AT-X. Tokyo MX is also censored, as raws from that station have the gym teacher’s suicide censored as well.
yes, it is
hate2.gif

rolleyes.gif

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Will "il"legally get the DVD version subbed or unsubbed! Though i still prefer the manga :3

I cant wait for the mall place where you know... they have to snipe a certain person in the head

Anyone know how i can do a box where it hides and unhides when u click like the + button?

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DarkStriker said:
Will "il"legally get the DVD version subbed or unsubbed! Though i still prefer the manga :3

Do not hover the mouse over if u dont want it to spoil
Spoiler

Anyone know how i can do a box where it hides and unhides when u click like the + button?
CODE
ÂÂ

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
luke_c said:
Xamayon/XLG the only active scanlators and raw uploaders of HSOTD have dropped it after YenPress licensed it for US release
frown.gif
Even the raw guys dropped it? I was hoping that some other group not from US (or with less morals) would pick it up, but if there are no raws, there can't be anyone else to pick it up!
frown.gif

That's really really awful
frown.gif
It'll take ages before getting licensed here!
cry.gif

BTW, episodes 05 and 06 by [TMD] are out. Gonna watch them later.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
raulpica said:
luke_c said:
Xamayon/XLG the only active scanlators and raw uploaders of HSOTD have dropped it after YenPress licensed it for US release
frown.gif
Even the raw guys dropped it? I was hoping that some other group not from US (or with less morals) would pick it up, but if there are no raws, there can't be anyone else to pick it up!
frown.gif

That's really really awful
frown.gif
It'll take ages before getting licensed here!
cry.gif

BTW, episodes 05 and 06 by [TMD] are out. Gonna watch them later.
Ah, shit...

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
luke_c said:
shlong said:
Ummm...are FuniGuys fansubs any good?
unsure.gif
No, same quality as HorribleSubs, horrible (no pun intended), gg versions at the moment is best been as coalguys dropped it a while back.
[gg]_HIGHSCHOOL_OF_THE_DEAD_-_07_[916B984D]

I second this, watch gg.

FuniSubs, HorribleSubs, Commie or any Crunchyrol, Funimation and any simulcast fansub group should only be watched if there aren't any other groups or if you don't have the patience to wait, but in HoTD's case gg release it wuite fast so the wait is worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1