Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
25550l.jpg

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.

In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi High School shortly after it was attacked by zombies.
The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.
The story is initially narrated through the eyes of Takashi Komuro, one of the students who had survived in the initial outbreak.[/p]

An adaption of one of my favorite Manga's of all times, definitely needs a watch! Judging from the first episode, I would give it a 10/10, it was brilliant!

A fair few sub groups have taken this up, I would recommend using Commie (Subs are soft-encoded like they should be and are in a nice font like they should be, also very accurate.) Definitely not Horriblesubs, it's a direct rip from Crunchysubs, which is a terrible source, subs are hard-encoded, flaky, rough and are just 'Horrible Subs' in general, not too mention it's inaccurate. Haven't tried CoalGuys yet so can't say anything about them.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
BUY LEGALITY COOL COMIC !

This looks like its gonna be awesome
evil.gif

I love tits like the next guy but it doesn't need to be shoved in my faced every minute.

One of the best parts in the first episode were the two "best friends" scene
rofl2.gif

The manga is almost back from Hiatus (9th July).

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It starts with the NTR, which is a pretty lame way to start off the anime series and the season.
But I'll watch it anyway since I need something action-y to offset all the other things I'm watching

The only good part of the episode, in my opinion.
Rei is so annoying.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was watching the trailer on YouTube and was like "What boobs??!?!?!??!"
dry.gif
Then it became clear and I was like "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!!!!"
toot.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Watched episode 2... Thought the same as wabsta, but hell yeah, hot chicks fighting zombies? DO WANT, I'll love it all the same. :3
I hope this gets a season 2, cos I doubt it would end well with only 12 episodes. I hope it doesn't end up like Angel Beats. :/

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I thought episode 2 was interesting, the new characters were pretty good, apart from the over-sized nurse (You know what I mean by over-sized
wink.gif
)
Sadly there is no uncensored versions airing, shame, I wanted to see the part where she drilled that Zombie in the head
frown.gif
We will have to wait for the BD-R releases.

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
I liked the manga, but I didn't really enjoy the anime, so far. I suppose it's mostly because I've grown bored of shows that seem to rely on TITS EVERYWHERE to keep your attention.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Watched the first two episodes.
It's alright despite what tuddy said.
tuddy666 said:
TITS EVERYWHERE to keep your attention.
Still gunna keep on watching since I want to know what happens at the end >:

EDIT: Oh yeah, reason for this post; is the full OP out yet?

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I watched the first ep and it was very amusing, but I've heard subsequent episodes have been heavily edited, even on 'premium' channels in Japan. I'll wait for someone to sub the DVD/BD versions due in a few months.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.