Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Loadiine build bfed87d, ds3controller, pal version of the game,

I actually didnt want to believe it, but it does the autofire thing for me, too.
Thats the first game that does that on me.
But here is your confirmation, it's not just you...

Also right stick ain't working..

Good thing WiiU-PC works just fine with this game...

- Quick and Dirty with TT -
Also i just noticed yesterday that as opposed to many other games i used with hid, TPHD actually doesn't prioritize one input over the other but actually adds them, breaking certain inputs when using them on both the gamepad and a controller at the same time. Just try to push both left sticks in the same direction and watch link go, it's hillarious.
I wonder if, when playing with a friend, one person on one and one on the other controller, this could be legitimately become a speedrun category xD
Mario 3D World does it, too, btw. Catmario even climbs further when doing this xD

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a titan one (supposed successor to chronus max) I set the control method to ps3. It works well, with. Ps3 controller. Only problem is the home button doesn't do anything, I still need to press the home button on the wii controller.

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I used a titan one (supposed successor to chronus max) I set the control method to ps3. It works well, with. Ps3 controller. Only problem is the home button doesn't do anything, I still need to press the home button on the wii controller.
thanks for your reply thats good to no. does the titan have bluetooth capability? i was curiouse about getting a cronusmax with bluetooth to test a ps4 remote out. or cronusmax with usb to xboxone controller! probable wont work but worth an ask

Last edited by jammybudga777,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your reply thats good to no. does the titan have bluetooth capability? i was curiouse about getting a cronusmax with bluetooth to test a ps4 remote out. or cronusmax with usb to xboxone controller! probable wont work but worth an ask

I used a titan one, is supposed to be successor or better than chronus max
https://www.consoletuner.com/products/titan-one/titan-one-vs-cronusmax/

Is $60 but for Bluetooth, you need a Bluetooth adaptor you plug into the dongle, that's fairly cheap compared to actual device. At least a BT 4.0 adaptor should be good, it doesn't have to be, the website link has the avaibale resellers by region.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country

Is $60 but for Bluetooth, you need a Bluetooth adaptor you plug into the dongle, that's fairly cheap compared to actual device. At least a BT 4.0 adaptor should be good, it doesn't have to be, the website link has the avaibale resellers by region.

just checking it out now thanks for the link looks abit more promising. any idea if the titan one is classed as a hid device?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just checking it out now thanks for the link looks abit more promising. any idea if the titan one is classed as a hid device?

The device is unique as by my opinion it can be classified as a his device but again argue is not. The device emulates ps3, ps4, Xbox 360, and Xbox one controls... You use the gtuner program (software download to PC on the website) and you plug the device into it and use a option to select the system you want to use it on. For example you set it to Xbox 360, plug it into PC and will use the xinput driver and plug any compatible hid controller into the thing or connect Bluetooth and it works, any 3rdparty controller... Madcats, Logitech, game sir, hori, arcade sticks, will work, just like normal with no drivers.

In your case, you can set the dongle to ps3 to use on wii u with the hid to game pad, and then use any controller you have with or without Bluetooth to work. It even with the nintendont GameCube backup loader homebrew and any wii hid emulator library, like snes 9x emulator on wii mode.

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use this to make the Pro Controller U to take place of the GamePad, then also use it for Wii games that let you use the gamepad?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use this to make the Pro Controller U to take place of the GamePad, then also use it for Wii games that let you use the gamepad?
If pro controller is EMULATING wii u game pad on WII MODE
"The game pad controller CANNOT be used in wii mode to play games, only to view the screen." -nintendo

besides if your in wii mode your can't use wii u home brew as it loads a completly differentpart of the system that isn't used by wii u and the homebrew exploit isn't stored in the ram.

There exist updated emulators and homebrew like wii flow and nintendont that can use wii u pro controller as well as ps3 or other hid controllers if thats what your looking for, nesgx, snes gx, gba gx, genesis gx, and i think a poor port of n64 and ps1 emulator has been updated to use wii u pro contorllers. You just need to find ones with the update

Nevermore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If pro controller is EMULATING wii u game pad on WII MODE
"The game pad controller CANNOT be used in wii mode to play games, only to view the screen." -nintendo

Not talking about that.

The Wii games you download from Eshop (like Xenoblade) asks if you want to use the Gamepad on bootup. It's emulating the Classic Controller Pro.

BoYZivx.png

Which is why I was asking if it's possible to use the Pro Controller to take place of the gamepad.

So again, my question was if a Pro Controller U can be used with this tool to replace the GamePad.

Last edited by Nevermore,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not talking about that.

The Wii games you download from Eshop (like Xenoblade) asks if you want to use the Gamepad on bootup. It's emulating the Classic Controller Pro.

Which is why I was asking if it's possible to use the Pro Controller to take place of the gamepad.

So again, my question was if a Pro Controller U can be used with this tool to replace the GamePad.

Oh, then, not unlss you use a hid usb dongole converter. The homebrew uses a usb connected hid device to replace the gamepat controls, the wii u pro controller is connected to wii u naturally, which is is own controller. The home brew was to use other unsupported controllers.

Unless you can gett a usb hid converter with bluetooth support and can connect the controller to it. I don't think so.

Also i don't understand how the wii games on eshop work since i have none, but does the eshop page says it support wii u pro controls? if it does there must be a way to use it without any homebrew.

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Also i don't understand how the wii games on eshop work since i have none, but does the eshop page says it support wii u pro controls? if it does there must be a way to use it without any homebrew.

None of the wiigames on eshop do, which is exactly why he asked.

I could be mixing things up, here, but the WUPC doesnt send any inputs over usb anyways if i remember correctly, so yeah, unless someone writes something for arduino or the pi to convert and output the bluetooth signals to HID and then sends it out, this won't happen.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of the wiigames on eshop do, which is exactly why he asked.

I could be mixing things up, here, but the WUPC doesnt send any inputs over usb anyways if i remember correctly, so yeah, unless someone writes something for arduino or the pi to convert and output the bluetooth signals to HID and then sends it out, this won't happen.
That't why i said that a bluetooth usb hid dongle like the titan one (i mentioned in a few past post here) it is possible to do what he wants.

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That't why i said that a bluetooth usb hid dongle like the titan one (i mentioned in a few past post here) it is possible to do what he wants.
Except that the titan also only supports controllers with a simple protocol, i have yet to see a direct xinput driver like scpserver or something for WUPC.
Oh and before anyone mentions the vJoy crap for it, it's exactly what i mean, it was HARD of doing that qnd it is really sub-par

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except that the titan also only supports controllers with a simple protocol, i have yet to see a direct xinput driver like scpserver or something for WUPC.
Oh and before anyone mentions the vJoy crap for it, it's exactly what i mean, it was HARD of doing that qnd it is really sub-par
The titan one supports convertion to ps3 ps4 xbox 360 and xbox one, thus xinput is intergrated into the dongle with no need for any other extra tinkering. Simply plug any compatible hid controller or bluetooth adaptor reciver and can sync with wii u pro controller. I know cause I'm using the set up right now.

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The titan one supports convertion to ps3 ps4 xbox 360 and xbox one, thus xinput is intergrated into the dongle with no need for any other extra tinkering. Simply plug any compatible hid controller or bluetooth adaptor reciver and can sync with wii u pro controller. I know cause I'm using the set up right now.
Ok then kudos to them for archieving that, didn't know.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok then kudos to them for archieving that, didn't know.

Using titan one on pc has native xinput support through xbox 360 controller converter. It also used with wii u pro via bluetooth, so it works. :toot:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1