Homebrew HID To VPAD Network Client

Frenchdab

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I launch Zelda Twilight Princess HD my DS4.V2 is disconnected.
"Error while connecting: connect timed out"

I tried all versions and even push the TV button

PoochMx

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I read the whole thread looking for an answer and now I'm a little bit more confused... are WIRED xbox 360 controllers supported through the network client? I plug mine to my Win10 PC (btw, it works perfectly with other games), the network client recognizes it as "Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows)", I type the Wii U IP and supposedly it should be ready to be paired, right? Well, back on the Wii U I select which controller to be emulated, it asks to tap any button on the controller but nothing happens. :( If the client already recognizes it, what could be an issue? My SD card also has every single .ini file from the github site.

renegade2k82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot get the network client to see any of my switch pro or xbox one/x/s series controllers.this is very frustrating.I really dont want to have to spend money on a wii u pro controller off ebay.Can someone please help me fix this?Also are there any usb adapters i can buy to sync one of those wireless controllers to plug it into the front usb port and use HID To VPAD to see it as a pro controller and not have to use the network client?

Last edited by renegade2k82,
D

Deleted User

I'm using a Mayflash adapter that let's me use a dualshock 4 and it mimicks xinput on my PC, but when I use it using network client some of the buttons don't work on the Wii U. How do I do hidtest with a controller connected to PC? If I try to connect to hidtest the network client times out. It only connects when I'm in hidtovpad.

I need to remember how to make a config file too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nevermind, I had some old configs that were causing conflicts. Got rid of them now DS4 working perfectly from PC.

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It wont detect my xbox one controller when i have it connectect through blue tooth!

Just checking, are you trying to connect the controller to the Wii U by bluetooth, or to your PC for the Network Client?

Xbox controllers aren't supported directly by HID-to-Vpad, but the Network Client is supposed to work with Xinput and bluetooth controllers (e.g. Switch), so *should* work for your controller.

Reactions: Zombro

Zombro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am connecting to my pc. The network client connects to the wii u, and my controller connects to my pc, but the network cleint doesnt detect my controller. Weird because i can use the controller on my pc for other things.

ToiletSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can it detect wired controllers like a wired switch pro controller? Because i've been told that the network client can make it work since my controller doesn't respond on the hid to vpad mod.

ToiletSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this work with wired controllers? My wired switch pro controller won't respond even if I download config files on the normal hid to vpad mod. I've been told that it should work on the network client.

If not can I get help with my controller getting to respond on hid to vpad. Every other controller I've connected worked except this one (even keyboard and mouse).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol