Hi there...

Luanicus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So yeah... I have used this site before... but I haven't created an account until today.

I became interested in homebrew thanks to finding out what was that "Homebrew Channel" on my Wii that I own since 2016... Yeah, at that time I was only 12 years old and I always wanted to own Nintendo's dumpsterfire (that still holds a place in my heart) known as the Wii U. I couldn't get one, but a friend of my parents wanted to give his Wii to someone. As I really wanted a Nintendo console, he decided to give it to me. I used to play it a lot back then, but now I barely play it.

Nowadays I got really interested in the 3DS. I found a store that was selling a model with a lot of games for an affordable price. The only problem... is that the screen was defective. I mean, it still worked fine, but the store employees said that "it only worked in 3D". I decided to buy another model. I had to pay 50% more because it was in a better condition... and it had less games.

Now that I'm 18, I'm looking for a way to earn some money to spend on legitimate 3DS games. I know this isn't a job site, I just want to tell you I'm trying to follow the law while doing homebrew. Also, I didn't want my first post to be about a problem I'm currently having. I just wanted to introduce myself to the community.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...