Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xero259 said:
ambitous21 said:
btw what's with all the R4DS hate? It used to be one of the greatest flashcards..
and seriously it still is the best for me, it's still been able to play every single game I wanted to play to perfection. And i got it christmass 2006.
If it plays every game fine still.. what's to complain?

yea i agree, every game i wanted to play for ds, i played all on r4
so don't count out the R4!!!!

Didn't I say leave it at "R4DS SUCKS!!" to avoid meaningless yet truthful spam?

I only have an R4 and that's all I had for 3 years now. Back then the R4 was awesome and even now I probably wouldn't trade it for anything. Sure I'd move on to a new card, but I wouldn't just forget about it. Slowly the R4 is just dieing and we all know it. I know it lives up to its name, R4 Revolution, it really was the revolution, but it's outdated and we need to move on. That's all I'm really saying. Funny way to say it.

Chaotic Kitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jasonese said:
Didn't I say leave it at "R4DS SUCKS!!" to avoid meaningless yet truthful spam?

I only have an R4 and that's all I had for 3 years now. Back then the R4 was awesome and even now I probably wouldn't trade it for anything. Sure I'd move on to a new card, but I wouldn't just forget about it. Slowly the R4 is just dieing and we all know it. I know it lives up to its name, R4 Revolution, it really was the revolution, but it's outdated and we need to move on. That's all I'm really saying. Funny way to say it.

I still have my R4 somewhere around here too! Hi-five!

My R4i SDHC is good for most things, though I was considering switching eventually.

SkyPie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Heart Gold froze before I had ANY badges. In the first gym, there was this brown squiggly line on the black bit of the screen and when I exited, freeze with music. It's annoying, I hope the patch will work on M3 Sakura
hate2.gif

xGrAffitix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious, since the badges do seem to cause more problems with the more you have, is it possible to use a walk through walls code to travel around the map and see how the game reacts to your advancing without badges?

Edit: Also if Sonic Collection and Racing are doing this, is there a way to compare codes from that game to this one, to point out the AP?

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tac 21 said:
its not just this game- sega racing, sonic collection....

Nintendo is through playing around now. Looks like the flashcarts are stepping into the big leagues. Nintendo's gonna step up their game from this point on.

Chaotic Kitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jasonese said:
Tac 21 said:

Nintendo is through playing around now. Looks like the flashcarts are stepping into the big leagues. Nintendo's gonna step up their game from this point on.

o.O
DON'T SAY THAT!!!

This is bad enough... wahh I wanna just play it for an hour without freezing... JUST ONE DAMNED HOUR

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaotic Kitten said:
Jasonese said:
Tac 21 said:

o.O
DON'T SAY THAT!!!

This is bad enough... wahh I wanna just play it for an hour without freezing... JUST ONE DAMNED HOUR

Okay, talk to your pokemon for an hour. Walk around, but don't enter any transitions. Don't pause it, and don't battle. Have fun playing Animal Crossing without an interactive world. Oh and for the rare cases, don't talk to anyone.

JustRob

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can play the game, but you can only walk around the map doing random battles. You can't progress the story.

Merzberz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chaotic Kitten said:
Jasonese said:
Tac 21 said:

o.O
DON'T SAY THAT!!!

well once this is cracked we should be alright for a while i hope.

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JustRob said:
You can play the game, but you can only walk around the map doing random battles. You can't progress the story.

Random battles add to the "event" counter...
QUOTEI hate you guys.

I'm sorry but there's nothing we...or should I say they, can do about it right now. If it makes you feel any better, you can always play Platinum or buy the game.

Chaotic Kitten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I'm pretty much stuck dealing with the freezyness or playing something else until a patch comes out

Posts merged

Jasonese said:
QUOTE said:
I hate you guys.

I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about it right now. If it makes you feel any better, you can always play Platinum or buy the game.

No I can't!!!! i have to wait until the 25th... stupid Australia

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
buy the game then if you can't wait.

STRANGE. have more badges does make it worse. WHO programed this and how did they do it? this is far more interesting then the game.... not even working at all- its less obvious, and more devious, because it allows you to play the game... then screws you around.

DPPt worked fine its the same game really... honestly, maybe it needs to be redumped? from the start? what is causing this? interesting stuff. It would be so silly if we had to patch this game to play it, cause then its not perfect... then again, niether is having the retail cart.... I can't change the music or modify anything on the spot (AR system)

lets continue to work on this, there is something thats up- I'm betting it's an easy fix.

JustRob

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yea at least those american assholes can buy the game if they want, here in europe we gotta wait another fucking while

Jasonese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaotic Kitten said:
Yeah I'm pretty much stuck dealing with the freezyness or playing something else until a patch comes out

Posts merged

Jasonese said:
QUOTE said:
I hate you guys.

I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about it right now. If it makes you feel any better, you can always play Platinum or buy the game.

No I can't!!!! i have to wait until the 25th... stupid Australia

It's just 10 days, how bad can it be? (inb4 topic locked for excess spam)

JustRob
yea at least those american assholes can buy the game if they want, here in europe we gotta wait another fucking while

Hey I never bought the game and I live in America. I should go buy it right now just to piss you off because I'm an "American asshole"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk