Gaming Heroes of Ruin: How's the game for you?

donelwero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! I'm currently playing the game and so far I'm still on a point where I can't tell if I like it or not.

I don't care about the glitches, we all know there won't be any patches for this game, but the only problem I've had so far is that the game is kinda sloooooooow.

Well, what do you think about the game?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been following the game since it has been announced, and it's the only game I truly wanted in a couple of years.

After two days of having it, I must say I absolutely love it.

The daily challenges are actually better/more useful than I thought. The game is amazing alone, and even more fun online.

I didn't really use the voice chat until I joined someone on my friend's list last night, and played for a couple of hours with him and his friend. I had a really good time.

I'm looking forward to the site being more stable, because right now I can't view my character on it. I definitely recommend the game to everyone, and think it's the best 3DS game hands down.

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they'll take this game and make an even better game :D

Sequels usually suck though :(

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been following the game since it has been announced, and it's the only game I truly wanted in a couple of years.

The daily challenges are actually better/more useful than I thought. The game is amazing alone, and even more fun online.

I didn't really use the voice chat until I joined someone on my friend's list last night, and played for a couple of hours with him and his friend. I had a really good time.

I'm looking forward to the site being more stable, because right now I can't view my character on it. I definitely recommend the game to everyone, and think it's the best 3DS game hands down.
I was going to get this game, but I think I'm getting a PSP instead.
Have you beaten the game yet?

PEneoark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the game yesterday and absolutely love it. The demo did the game no justice. Of course some parts of the game may seem repetitive...it is a dungeon crawler.

How many gunslinger do we have in here? Lol

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Nope. It says 50% complete, and I've been playing for a while. It's easily worth it even if you just want to play as one class in my opinion.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
It was just released a while ago ang your 50% of the game already??? I thought Super Mario 3D Land is long enough for a full game. Just as when I was thinking of picking this game up @_@

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nope. It says 50% complete, and I've been playing for a while. It's easily worth it even if you just want to play as one class in my opinion.
Well, once you beat the story, let me know if it's still fun.

donelwero

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Daily challenges are abreath of fresh air for this game. Don't get me wrong, the game is great, it's the only title out there with this kind of multiplayer, but yeah after you finish the story you coul just toss the game away, but as I said daily challenges can be refreshing.

I just played online with my brother and I liked the game better, playing alone it's kinda good but it doesn't feel right. Playing with others is awesome, but playing with people you know its just great.

I wouldn't say it's the best game out there for the 3DS, I'm playing Theatrhythm too and I just can't put the game down, the game could have been perfect with some kind of online mode. I know maybe it's not possible because of the lag and the timing it needs for a rhythm game, but devs could have implemented something for it. The other thing is that damned streetpass, I know a very few people that has a 3DS.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
It is pretty repetitive, but dungeon crawlers tend to be.

I think it's pretty well executed on the 3DS.

I've been playing the alchitect as a support class, and now I'm going for a gunslinger as non-support class. It will be interesting.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I dont mind the game. Awkward at first since I wasn't paying attention and I was mutton mashing the game to start. Never realised I went straight away to online play and I landed in a game where my quests where getting completed and I was still exploring the first part :O

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I dont mind the game. Awkward at first since I wasn't paying attention and I was mutton mashing the game to start. Never realised I went straight away to online play and I landed in a game where my quests where getting completed and I was still exploring the first part :O
Which is good I read ahead before I got the game. Now I play online but I keep Party Size to 1 so that no stranger messes with my quests. I figure I'll play multi sometime soon, but only if it's on local, or with friends, or strangers at a relatively same level and on relatively same quests.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto